Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I've been up since yesterday 13:00 and there is so much to do and enjoy today that I will be a wee bit tired tonight when I stay up till about 05:00 ish to keep my body clock correct.
Best I stay jabbering on here through the night while I watch films and finish of my unfinished story.
Sleep deprivation, I can't wait ;)

Mike Gloady

Quote from: TordelBack on 14 November, 2009, 12:39:38 AM
Victoria Coren will never be mine.  Curse cruel fate that I married too young (37).  Still, her hair mesmerises.  Let that be enough.
You have my sympathy, TB.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

TordelBack

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 14 November, 2009, 03:39:58 PM
You have my sympathy, TB.

Cheers, Mike.  To be honest some of the sheen went off our putative relationship when her Dad passed away.  I had long imagined electric conversations at the Coren family poker table, while Victoria casually caressed my ankle with her stockinged foot... -sigh-.  Suppose I'll have to settle for true love instead, what a world.  

I, Cosh

This morning I dropped a tattie scone on my Xbox controller and got butter all over it.
We never really die.

Mike Gloady

I went for a run, but it wasn't raining.  However, it was so windy that a blue recycling wheelie bin (that some fool hadn't taken in after it was emptied YESTERDAY MORNING) blew over just before I came to it.  Narrowly misssed being hit by it and nearly slipped on the wet leaves underfoot. 

Sigh.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

COMMANDO FORCES

COMMANDO FORCES

I am now ringing our favourite Chinese take away to put our order in and the phone is bloody engaged >:(

SmallBlueThing

i too slipped on wet leaves- and fell on my rucksack, and was stabbed in the back by scissors. ow.

wild-seven

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 14 November, 2009, 06:55:33 PM
i too slipped on wet leaves- and fell on my rucksack, and was stabbed in the back by scissors. ow.

Are you ok SBT?
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

SmallBlueThing

yes thanks, only small scissors. it takes more than a small prick to make me scream. ahem. sbt

Peter Wolf

No decent images of Nemesis available online and those that are available are too small to be of any use.

I will just have to draw from memory instead as i cant be bothered to piss about anymore.Not in the best of moods right now either which doesnt help as i feel naffed off and a little bit aggressive.

And yes ANOTHER wet Sunday.4th in a row now and i have been wanting to do a car boot with a friend and sell of some tat so maybe next sunday or the one after that ?

Fuckshit

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR.............
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Paul faplad Finch

Have their been decent Nemesis covers? (The series was before my time) I'd guess there must have been though. Is there not a covers gallery around somewhere, on here or the much mentioned Barney? I don't know, it's not something I've ever looked for.

Probably not what you're looking for but just a thought.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Paul faplad Finch

Many apologies for the double post but as soon as I hit post on the last one I realised that my idea was probably the first thing Peter tried.  Sorry if it sounded like I  was taking the piss Peter.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

SuperSurfer

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 14 November, 2009, 08:18:52 PM
No decent images of Nemesis available online and those that are available are too small to be of any use.
Quote from: faplad on 14 November, 2009, 10:09:02 PM
Have their been decent Nemesis covers?

Damn right there has!

Now that was how to do reprints.

Roger Godpleton

Paul WS Anderson wants to do Metal Gear Solid: The Movie.

Fuck off Paul.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!