Main Menu

Any idea when the wiki returns...?

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 29 July, 2011, 10:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

From private consuption to public consumption???
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Emperor

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 29 July, 2011, 10:19:06 PM
From private consuption to public consumption???

Its not currently open for private consumptions so...
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Batman's Superior Cousin

Erm, yes it is!!! There's a private log-in box connecting certain users to the wiki (presumably). Anyway, any idea when it returns???
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I always thought BARNEY was the 2000AD wiki.... :-\
You may quote me on that.

Emperor

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 29 July, 2011, 11:37:47 PM
Erm, yes it is!!! There's a private log-in box connecting certain users to the wiki (presumably).

Or presumably not. There might be a login box but it doesn't mean anyone is logging in, yet.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Emperor on 30 July, 2011, 02:31:34 AM
Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 29 July, 2011, 11:37:47 PM
Erm, yes it is!!! There's a private log-in box connecting certain users to the wiki (presumably).

Or presumably not. There might be a login box but it doesn't mean anyone is logging in, yet.

True, I suppose (though it could also mean that the tech guys may be logging in to update templates & whatnot)!!!

Anyway, any idea when it'll return??
Texts from Last Night

MR. ELIMINATOR

So I am assuming when I click on the datebase and it says this week sees the launch of the new wiki, that was alot longer than a week ago? When is it open to everyone, or how do I get an invite?

Emperor

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 12 October, 2011, 09:41:06 PM
So I am assuming when I click on the datebase and it says this week sees the launch of the new wiki, that was alot longer than a week ago? When is it open to everyone, or how do I get an invite?

All I can say is that when we know you'll all know.