Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2019

Started by Dash Decent, 23 July, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: broodblik on 08 June, 2019, 06:08:28 AM
The cover for the upcoming special for Tammy and Jinty

Also, a signing in That Fancy London on Saturday the 22nd. Proper comics people in attendance. Also me, but don't let that put you off.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Frank

Richard

I never thought they would reprint this! This was an excellent series and everyone should consider buying this.

broodblik

This is a must buy, cannot wait
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

I, Cosh

Nice one. Really looking forward to the New Statesmen collection now.
We never really die.

Frank

Quote from: I, Cosh on 29 June, 2019, 09:38:02 PM

Ten years from now, when Gen-Xers like you and me are dead, Dark Jimbo and Macabre Magpie will be berating Tharg for his scandalous neglect of the treasure that is the Lawman Of the Future archive.

Link Prime

Never did get to read the entirety of Third World War, happy to hear that.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Frank on 29 June, 2019, 09:44:00 PM
Quote from: I, Cosh on 29 June, 2019, 09:38:02 PM

Ten years from now, when Gen-Xers like you and me are dead, Dark Jimbo and Macabre Magpie will be berating Tharg for his scandalous neglect of the treasure that is the Lawman Of the Future archive.

:lol: I do harbour fond memories, but I've not read any of it since the '90s. Don't suppose it would hold up.
@jamesfeistdraws

Dash Decent

Quote from: Frank on 29 June, 2019, 07:18:01 PM

Order early, order often:  LINK

I thought Frank had stolen my gig until I realised he's posted a 2020 release in the 2019 thread.  Tsk!  Amateurs!

Seriously though, good work, Frank.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Judges: Golgotha - Abaddon Books, 24th July 2019, e-book.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 2041 A.D.
"The last police academy in the country has just passed out its last officer. That's you."

All Errol Quon ever wanted was to be a cop. Friends, family—even the instructors at the academy—urged her to quit, but she stuck to it, becoming the last cop ever to graduate.

Quon's assigned to Golgotha, Alabama, and partnered up with Judge Unity Kurzweil, hunting a lead on an old case. And there's still a few things the last cop can teach one of the first Judges...?

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Frank

Quote from: Dash Decent on 02 July, 2019, 11:28:45 AM
I thought Frank had stolen my gig until I realised he's posted a 2020 release in the 2019 thread

I'm going to stick to my regular gig of misapplying academic terms to stories about men punching werewolves in the face.

Can't even take the credit for Third World War; that belongs to the fabulously-named Renaud Lefebvre, a member of Mills's Legion Francaise. Zut and/or alors.

Dash Decent

The more footnotes the better!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Colin YNWA

Good news in the lastest Thrill mail. The Prog 2150 (how the hell has there already been 150 Progs since Prog 2000, anyway...) has some great stuff. John Wagner and Colin MacNeil Dredd, Deadworld is back, but possibly best of all more Brink, wasn't expecting that back so soon so absolutely delighted.

Also includes new art on Defoe and more Hope.

broodblik

Yes it is a delight to have Brink back so soon.

I was wondering if we will see Slaine this year ?