10 The Things I Hate About You
50 First Daleks
Bender's Game
A River Song Runs Through It
Gorn With The Wind
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

Outstanding.

We could go on but, unfortunately, Samantha will be unable to help me get the posters' points up for the rest of the year because she's meeting with a film producer who's holding a part for her. He says he expects her to make it big.

And so, as the psychologically challenged actor of 2018 steps into the end of year lobby of Scientology and the Wallet of Fools is prised open by the Spirit of Hubbards Past, we'll end the year with a game of Mornington Crescent.

To make it interesting (because nothing's worked so far), we'll be playing Sheldon's Geekorama Variation with the 2000AD Expansion Pack, so anything is possible except for the impossible and stargates, wormholes and transdimensional warps are wild unless a player is in nid, in which case avoiding crossovers becomes academic and back-tracking will only work on alternate diagonals.

As it's the end of the year, there will be a prize - it's this limited edition luxury leather bound cow.

Right then, I'll resurrect this thread next year, despite popular demand, so - off you go...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Well that went well...

Darn Tooting Bec
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Hello and welcome to the latest resurrection of I'm Sorry, I Haven't a Prog, the thread that does for this forum what the original Rico Dredd did for the hula-hoop.

As we approach the end of the prologue for the run up to the run up to Christmas 2021, I thought it might be an idea to demonstrate the Festive Spirit by presenting a huge turkey that seems to last forever.

Let's start with a round of Grotty Grotto - the Christmas presents you asked for and the disappointing substitutes you actually got. For example:

I asked for "The Beatles Anthology" but got "The I-Spy Book of Insects."
I asked for a Land Raider but got a wheelbarrow full of weedkiller.
I asked for a Millennium Falcon but got an ageing budgie.
I asked for a Judge's Helmet but got John Deed's foreskin.

You can do better, surely...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

I wanted a Christmas gobble and all I got was a turkey sandwich....
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

I wanted a Bio-Chip and all I got was an organic potato.

The Legendary Shark

I asked for Brainbiter and got a cerebral parasite.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

I asked for a night stick and got ... nah, better not.
I asked for a Judge's helmet and got ... uh, can't really say that.
I asked for a Soulsucker and got ... erm ...
Der happy stick?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

I asked for a graphic novel and got a sketch of a belly button.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Tharg's fragrant sister, Marg, has been visiting me at the Sharkshed quite regularly of late. I've been cooking earthlet cuisine for her to help her adjust to living on dear old Terra. Last week she particularly enjoyed my beef in Guinness but is very much looking forward to this week when she can try my tongue in cider.

In the meantime, Marg suggests we fill the lull between competitions with a few rounds of silliness, starting with Squaxx's Film Club - which films would appeal to 2000AD readers?

The Hunt for Dredd October
Durham Red Dawn
Flash Rennie
Lawmasters of the Universe
The Time-Twisters Machine

There are clearly funnier ones out there. Can you find them? Because I'm buggered if I can.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JohnW

Halo Jones and the Temple of Doom?
Bad Company For Life?
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!