Main Menu

Where is Tordelback?

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 22 August, 2020, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Maybe he has just forgotten his log in details.
You may quote me on that.

JayzusB.Christ

Good man Colin. I found him during another of his past haituses (haiti?) on some Irish message board or other.   He takes breaks from us, and who could blame him? 😜
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 03 March, 2022, 07:56:19 PM
So IF its him that ticks the safe box.

Good stalking sleuthing, there, Colin! Same online handle, right neck of the woods. I'm inclined to think it's our man, too.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JayzusB.Christ

It happens - I was a very involved member of an online CBT group, but got a bit tired of it and drifted away to focus on other things.   I've done the same with this board now I think of it, but after 20 years it's hard to stay away for too long.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Proudhuff

That's good news, I've wandered off myself a few times but Marton always brings me back.
DDT did a job on me

paddykafka

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 04 March, 2022, 06:38:24 AM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 03 March, 2022, 07:56:19 PM
So IF its him that ticks the safe box.

Good stalking sleuthing, there, Colin! Same online handle, right neck of the woods. I'm inclined to think it's our man, too.

https://c.tenor.com/pr3QtBlw40AAAAAd/top-men-indiana-jones.gif

Yep, glad to hear the good news and just want to add my best wishes to Tordelback, as well. Cheers!

The Legendary Shark

I've just heard from old Tordels and he's having a bit of a hard time of late, but he's getting through it. He apologises for any worry his absence has caused and thanks us all for our concern. Once he gets his head in the right place he'll come back to us.

It's such a relief to know he's still out there and I know we all wish him well. The next beer I pop will be to Tordelback, and the one after that will be to everyone else.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

paddykafka

Glad to hear that Tordel's is still with us, Sharky. Please pass on my best wishes and regards to him.

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks,Sharky, pass on my regards too.  Really glad he's coming back, he's one of the very best of us.

Richmond Clements

Colin YNWA

That's great news... well that he's mainly okay. Really shame his head isn't were he wants it to be.

Please pass on my best I you are able too.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 12 March, 2023, 02:55:07 PMPlease pass on my best I you are able too.

I, too, heard from TB the other day — I'm just composing a reply to him and I'll be sure to pass on the best wishes of the boarders.

Hawkmumbler

Past my best wishes along also, I was actually just wondering again the other day where he might be in this strange wide world.

Glad to hear he's still kicking, woes aside, hope he is doing well.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 12 March, 2023, 06:05:19 PM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 12 March, 2023, 02:55:07 PMPlease pass on my best I you are able too.

I, too, heard from TB the other day — I'm just composing a reply to him and I'll be sure to pass on the best wishes of the boarders.

Good idea, Jim.

I'll email him in a couple of days so he doesn't get overwhelmed.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 12 March, 2023, 06:53:47 PMI'll email him in a couple of days so he doesn't get overwhelmed.

Forum needs a 'like' button. (Didn't we have one, briefly, after the upgrade...?)