Main Menu

Need scanned images

Started by nxylas, 10 January, 2006, 02:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nxylas

A Judge Tex script by me has been commissioned (again) by the new improved Zarjaz zine. Trouble is, the artist has no idea what Judge Tex looks like. My scanner is buggered at the moment, so does anyone happen to have a scanned image of Tex from the Luna 1 saga? Also, I used Judge Che (who appeared in a single panel of Full Earth Crimes, Prog 58, drawn by Mike McMahon) as a supporting character. I'd be grateful for any scans of these characters, so I can forward them to the artist.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

nxylas

Bolt-01

Isn't there another thread with pics of Tex on it at the moment?

Thanks for telling us where to go, especially when you'll be wanting us to buy the comic with your strip in it.

Bolt-01

nxylas

>Isn't there another thread with pics of Tex on it at the moment?

Dunno - I've been looking all over the web for pics, but to no avail.

>Thanks for telling us where to go, especially when you'll be wanting us to buy the comic with your strip in it.

Got a response, though, didn't it? The moral of the story: if you want people to reply to your messages, impersonate Bobby Chariot.

Conexus

err, no- the moral of the story is to look at over threads Dumbarse!

Max Kon

this thread is older than the other one

[YT-2]

other thread with the pics asked for

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=fan&page=messagethread&choice=15902" target="_blank">Judge Tex Pics

nxylas

Thanking you kindly, good sir. I guess the real moral of the story is: post help requests to the Help forum, not the Books/Comics forum (shuffles off, looking embarrassed).