Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moldovangerbil

Quote from: Max Headroom on 30 January, 2019, 03:05:12 PM
Could moldovangerbil (or anyone else who has received it) please say which stories are included in the just released 'Aquila' volume?
Thank you.

Sure.

Prologue
Blood of the Iceni
Quo Vadis, Domine?
Where All Roads Lead
Carnifex
Charon's Mercy
Mors Venetiae

Max Headroom

Cheers, Moldova! By my reckoning this is everything that has been released so far (and maybe it has a definitive ending in this volume?) I am so glad when all the stories available are included and nothing is omitted.

moly

Anyone else received 35,36,37 and 38 yet, I'm still waiting

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: moly on 31 January, 2019, 06:50:37 PM

Nope, I'm still waiting too. IIRC I got 33 and 34 before Christmas.

moldovangerbil

I was told that the transfer of accounts to their new system which apparently will take 6-8 weeks as they have to comply with GDPR would not affect deliveries.  It takes so long as they have to contact customers for permission to transfer some details, apparently (as well). 

Clearly, this seems to be more a matter of pot luck than anything else as I've not heard anybody say they've been contacted and I certainly haven't and yet I've had the books through. 

I'd suggest contacting them through facebook as this, sadly, seems to be the most coherent channel to them and it's patchy at best.

sintec

35 and 36 arrived just as I was leaving for work this morning.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: sintec on 01 February, 2019, 10:26:55 AM
35 and 36 arrived just as I was leaving for work this morning.

Mine have arrived too.

moogie101

Quote from: moly on 31 January, 2019, 06:50:37 PM

Just had 37/38 delivered.

moly

Had 35 and 36 delivered hopefully 37 and 38 are on their way

moly

Also watch your bank balance the invoice start payment to be collected on or just after the 11/02 checked my bank statement and a payment came out today, hopefully this means 37 and 38 are actually on their way

moly

moly

Another delivery halo Jones figure recieved

moldovangerbil

Has anyone who's received issues recently had their hachette account updated at all?  I checked my bank account yesterday and they've not taken anything although they have sent me the books and my hachette account hasn't been updated since December.

I'm just waiting for them to start chasing me for the payment they should have taken...

barnesy

Hi,
I was just wondering about when the Halo Jones figure arrived - for any premium subscribers - I thought mine would arrive with issues 35 and 36.

(I went on the Hachette Managing Subscription page that 'Premium 3' was not sent.)
Just wondering if anyone else received Halo Jones with the 35/36 bundle or if it should arrive with 37/38?
Thanks.

bernardsfingers

Quote from: barnesy on 04 February, 2019, 09:54:42 AM
Hi,
I was just wondering about when the Halo Jones figure arrived - for any premium subscribers - I thought mine would arrive with issues 35 and 36.

(I went on the Hachette Managing Subscription page that 'Premium 3' was not sent.)
Just wondering if anyone else received Halo Jones with the 35/36 bundle or if it should arrive with 37/38?
Thanks.
The figurines are supposed to come every 7th delivery (i.e. every 14 books) & the last one came with issues 23/24 (shows in hachette account as PREMIUM 2) so the next one should be due with 37/38.