Scotland's Newest Comic Mart ? PRESTONPANDEMONIUM

Started by paulvonscott, 17 June, 2006, 11:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlsborg Expert

IFR YOU GO DOWN TOCHIONATODAY...
YOU'RE SURE OF A BIG SURPRISE.

Proudhuff

Well how was it for you?

I was working so couldn't go, might take a stall next year and clear my old titans etc

MusselHuff
DDT did a job on me

j-bar03

It was absolutely brilliant!!  It went so well in fact that we are holding it again on Saturday 22nd *JULY* ;-)

Anyone else thought it was last weekend?  Can anyone take a few flyers or pass the word around.

Really hope you take/share a table.

Jan

Link: Coming soon

Proudhuff

DO'H!!!
pesky kids poking me in the eye with sticks

Hmmmm may make it doon next month!

Fisheraw Huff
DDT did a job on me

Queen Firey-Bou

bah, i'd vaguely consider the giant distance down there, but I'm a going elsewhere that weekend & will by busy scowling at anyone who resembles the Satantist & wondering how he knew where to stalk me.

paulvonscott

We implanted you with a tracking device at the Bristol festival.

Can I just remind all the EIN'ers and FQ'ers and anyone else, that I will try and sell their comics on my stall if they send some to me.

Cheers

Paul

Satanist

Dont worry Bou, I'm now so skint I'll have to put the stalking on hold for a while.

Spent all my money down in London at the weekend enjoyin watching football and gigs. Still dont know if I'll make the mart though.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Bolt-01

Cheers Paul. Mail on its way

Bolt-01

Tiplodocus

Bah - I'm in Loch Ness when this is on.
Well, near Loch Ness.

PVS = Can I try and convince Colin to send you a few issues of Zarjaz to sell?  I'm still bissing from the *fantastic* art on the Rogue Trooper thing.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

paulvonscott

I'll trake any small press that get to me in time.  I'd reccomend 5-10 copies max, it's not a big event.

Floyd-the-k

I must go to Scotland one of these days.......where's a good place to start?

Buttonman

A pleasant way to see almost all sides of Glasgow...

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subcrawl" target="_blank">Need Some Training To Finish!

Tiplodocus

Brilliant - the website listed at the bottom of the wikpedia page belongs to one of my mates.  If you look closely, you'll see me in a few pictures and referred to in texts (normally as Jabba).

The recent Pirate subcrawl does rather scupper plans I was making for one on 19th September this year though.  I guess I'll have to think of some other form of fancy dress.  Maybe something simple like Green and White hooped shirts would prvide a simple theme and endear us to every citizen of Glasgow...

Link: http://www.subcrawl.co.uk/" target="_blank">Here be dragons...

http://www.subcrawl.co.uk/sub-logo.gif">
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Satanist

Anyone heading through from Glasgow? The chances of me actually finding my own way there are slim to none.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

j-bar03

If anyone wants directions, send me a note of your postcode and I'll email you with a route and map.
Jan
janATbarker-family.info