Main Menu

McShedOchAyeCon!

Started by Dudley, 31 July, 2006, 07:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

Hi chaps

After a brief sojourn in the lovely city of Glasgow, I'm buggering off to a country where they don't have dreich weather and deep fried pizza.  Anyone care to join me in mourning this sad event?

Say, Auctioneers on Saturday?  (But all weekend including Friday is free if that would be better).

McShedCon!

Satanist

"I'm buggering off to a country where they don't have dreich weather and deep fried pizza."

Where is this god forsaken place? You will have to educate them on the pleasures of deep fried heart disease  ;-D

Friday - Naw, Mrs has already baggsied it.

Saturday - Aye, as long as Mrs allows me oot tae play.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dudley

Saturday's my preferred as well.  (Polina informs me).

Tiplodocus

Brilliant. My Mrs says I can come out to play on Saturday night as well.

Glasgow, it's a city where men wear the trousers.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

The Enigmatic Dr X

I have applied for permission, but the request is being processed.

(Supposed to be going out with her sister and her fiance, but neither man wants to go).
Lock up your spoons!

Trout

Sadly, I don't think I'll manage, but best wishes to you, James.

- Trout

petemaskreplica

Well, bring the fiance to the MacShedcon. Problem solved!

Sorry I can't make it, James, partly becasue it's hundreds of miles away, but also because you betrayed your London friends utterly by moving to Not-London ;) But good luck nonetheless.

I, Cosh

Well, I've never met you, but if it's an open invite to come out for beer and geekery, how will I recognise you all?
We never really die.

Dudley

Well, this is me...

http://www.2000adonline.com/images/droid/jamesma.jpg">

And this is Tiplodocus...

http://www.2000adonline.com/images/photos/mrtips_thumb.jpg">

I don't think that there are photos of any of the other Glasgow boarders about onsite.  I'll have a prog on the table.  Don't worry - everyone managed to find each other very easily before! (Scarily, Satanist and I were stood next to each other at the very crowded bar and we recognised each other as squaxx with not a word spoken.  Tharg marks you for life, you know).

Satanist

Just look for the table of guys arguing over whether Superman could outrun The Flash!

Satanist

Whit time then? I'm on a half day the morra.

The Enigmatic Dr X

This is the Satanist (well, not him but a fellow with a similar haircut).http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:ibSXNI-oKRi7MM:www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/dress-up/wigs/mohican.jpg">
Lock up your spoons!

Satanist

Thats sooo last season Doc. I now sport a rather boring shaved look.

Dudley

Satanist

7 sounds good.

Right I'm off for a wee family lunch and spend some cash on tat I dont really need. See ya tomorrow.