Main Menu

Quiet time?

Started by the shutdown man, 22 April, 2009, 12:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shutdown man

The last week or so it seems pretty quiet around here. Some of the boards can go hours , maybe days, without new posts. Where is everyone?
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Roger Godpleton

They're all getting laid AND YOU'RE NOT.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

the shutdown man

Well, you're here too. Wanna hook up?

Bouwel

This is always a quiet time of the year in certain areas. A lot of people head off on holidays over the past two weeks. It'll pick up in the next week as people start getting back to work.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Devons Daddy

easter, traditional start to the holiday season for the tourism industry.
so either your away, or your working harder then normal. as is the case for me, i went away for a change.

the long weekend tends to take its toll, then when they go back to work. they hit the internet again. all very productive it seems.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Dandontdare

well I've been largely absent recently due to computer problems, I'm touched that you noticed!  ;)

haven't noticed a general drop-off through. I always keep "view active topics" as my start page rather than checking individual boards, as it just lists all the recent posts in order, and the little icons show which have new posts and which I've contributed to. I find that after only a few days absence, there are several pages worth of new or updated threads to check.

the shutdown man

Quote from: "dandontdare"well I've been largely absent recently due to computer problems, I'm touched that you noticed!  ;)

haven't noticed a general drop-off through. I always keep "view active topics" as my start page rather than checking individual boards, as it just lists all the recent posts in order, and the little icons show which have new posts and which I've contributed to. I find that after only a few days absence, there are several pages worth of new or updated threads to check.

Well I spend a fair of time in work on here, so if there's nothing to do here, my days get longer.....

I didn't know about the active topics thingy though. I gotta try that.