Urban Dead - Necronauts

Started by Funt Solo, 13 April, 2006, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

David page brand new

soldier currently located in the rickard hotel in nixbank

soggy

Megadeth

T Savini (Fireman) in the land of the living and holed in the cop shop in Pitneybank with some other Necronauts members.

Funt Solo

I won't update the page again till Sunday evening as I'll be sans computer.

Will Jack Point survive the weekend?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

WoD

WoDMaN
Wod01
WodScout

All members...

Richmond Clements

Charles Fort is standing with s bunch of other zombies outside The Maine Building in Peppardville.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01 and Dave6795 are just hanging around Binney park waiting for a rvivive. Been there for three days now.

ming

I'm running two Necronauts:

Doctor Feelygood (medic) is now back on his feet and holed up in Paynterton.  Low XP for now, but I'll try and get a bunch of first aid kits over the next couple of days and try and turn that around.

Art Doyle (fireman) is cowering in Paynterton for now, but will be back on the streets tomorrow, makin' with the choppin' (and hoping to live up to his nickname - 'Conan').

Any particular skills I should try and pick up for the group?  

Lord Running Clam

I got no idea how to add stuff on Wiki so I'll  pop my name here:Resurrection Clam(scientist)undead.

DavidXBrunt

You go tot he front page of the wiki and sign up/log in and then search for the page you want to edit and edit yourself silly.

WoD

I found I got a revive quicker (and had more fun waiting) by just being an actve zombie...go kill...go level up...get the grip of death...

the3rdman

still need a revive anyone? stronty - outside Shearston Square Railway Station, Wray Heights

Bolt-01

Anybody able to revive in the vicinity of Ptneybank? Want to arrange a meet?

Bolt-01

Slippery PD

The Monarch

David page holed up in the butson arms of north blydale found a book of poetry