Main Menu

Re-reprint this!

Started by Emperor, 09 August, 2010, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

Quote from: Judge Fun on 16 August, 2010, 09:40:44 PM
I don't understand why Rebellion doesn't reprint Dante vol.3, because without it people new to the series will just have to miss that part of the story out... what a darn shame  :-[
I think it has been. People have reported getting it through the shop here and I saw it in FP again the other day.
We never really die.

SmallBlueThing

The copy i received from Rebellion the other day claims to be a first printing. Or at least, doesnt claim to be a second printing.
16 left! Hurry, hurry, hurry!
SBT

zombemybabynow

All parts of HARRY KIPLING IN ONE HARD COVER PLEASE
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Kirbdog78

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 09 August, 2010, 10:43:19 PM
Another print run of Flesh as somehow i missed it and now its unavailable plus it had a printing error.

I second that man! I went looking for this on Amazon the other day and no joy.  :'(

Robo-K33F

Quote from: Kirbdog78 on 07 September, 2010, 12:13:04 AM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 09 August, 2010, 10:43:19 PM
Another print run of Flesh as somehow i missed it and now its unavailable plus it had a printing error.

I second that man! I went looking for this on Amazon the other day and no joy.  :'(

Like a case files-style book maybe...

CowboyJunkie

Hi guys!

Judge Dredd Complete Case Files 5 would be really great... I got all the others,
so it would be nice to have the "Complete Case Files" complete :-)

And put all the idiot who sell them for 200,-+ out of business!

Regards,
John

James Stacey

Case files 5 now reprinted.

How about a reprint of the Batman / Judge Dredd files. Or even better a reissue with the Cam Kennedy one in it.

radiator

I wouldn't mind a tpb collecting ALL the Dredd crossovers - vs Predator, vs Alien, vs Lobo and all the Batman ones. Could even round it out with the Dredd/Rogue Trooper or Dredd/Strontium Dog stories.

Legally, it's probably unlikely, though.

James Stacey

the dredd v lobo, pred and bats would be good and legally should be doable as they are all DC licences ? the aliens one already has its book and is longer than the others (also feels a lot more like a Dredd story and less like a crossover)

Read the Dredd vs Pred crossover last night. The story was ok but the art was rubbish. MC1 looked like Gotham.

IndigoPrime

Given that The Final Solution includes Top Dog, there'd be some double-dipping in such a book. Also, the Predator/Lobo crossovers were pretty rubbish. Personally, I'd just like to see the Batman one done properly: include the Cam story, add some context (regarding other Dredd stories these dovetailed into) and maybe some sketchbook stuff.

Colin YNWA

For the Dredd one a history of the development of the project would be good. It all started with the Alans Moore & Davis proposal I've recently learnt would be good to know the background story.

chilipenguin

Strontium Dog Agency Files 01 seems to be out of stock everywhere! Any news on when it's due for a reprint?

Also having difficulties finding JD Complete Case Files 7 so any suggestions on that would be great.

James Stacey

I got a copy of SD Agency Files 1 from Nottingham Forbidden Planet last week so they are still about

chilipenguin

They probably are but I've checked FP in Edinburgh, A1 Comics near Glasgow, Waterstones, WH Smiths, Amazon etc and have still come up empty. It's doing my head in!

SmallBlueThing

I picked up casefiles 7 from waterstones trafalgar square recently, so try ordering it through your local one. If nothing else, you may make the order that takes them above a certain financial line and convinces them not to close the threatened twenty shops!
SBT