Main Menu

Meg #207 - SPOILERS

Started by Tu-plang, 02 June, 2003, 01:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tu-plang

Anyone got this one yet?

WHAT A BLOODY RIPPER OF A COVER!

Nice to see the angel back in practice...

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/megazine/hires/207.jpg">

"You never know what these shakedowns are going to turn up"

Wake

I've just created a profile page for Oola. Has she been on a cover before. Apart from "Angel of Mercy" and this one, what other stories has she been in?

Wake

Oddboy

Wake, you're looking a little green today..
Better set your phaser to stun.

Wake

I wondered who would notice. I just got back from relaying an email from Tharg about this week's prog. It should have gone to registered site users who haven't entered valid subscriber details.

Wake

El Spurioso

I think she first showed up in 'Mad City', that one with the Chris Evans lookalike...

Theeeen.... I seem to recall one Alex Ronald episode where Homer took up peeping, and another at or around christmas time where they murdered their way through a drunken crimbo-do.

Smiley

A cameo in Doomsday too IIRC?

DavidXBrunt

Yeah, she appeared in Doomsday.

esoteric ed

"I LIKE IT" (in a balding, soon to be toxic sludge Robocop villan kinda voice)

Ed

esoteric ed

I think I may tell my newsagent that my cover was damaged and get my money back on this one, they'll most likely fall fall for it. ;-)

Ed

Tu-plang

Try it with your Pulp Fiction DVD as well.

Wake

Thanks for the help (plus 1 via email). I think I now have all Oola's appearances.

Cheers,

Wake

JamieB

The only appropriate thing to say in a soon-to-be-sludge Robocop villain voice is:

"Heuuurrrrp maaaaaa"

J-Bo-1

James

soon-to-be-sludge now a one armed doctor in ERRobocop villain

JamieB

My god, that's the same guy? Fantastic, they should have completely reprised the "heurrp maaa" scene in ER...

J-Bo-1

esoteric ed

They were a bunch of nutters those Robo villians weren't they... "bitches leave"

Ed