Main Menu

Prog 1995 - Shoot on Psight!

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 20 August, 2016, 10:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

The Monarch

Maybe likely will start from the bottom and work his way up dredds allies so thus yeah walter (and by extension mrs g) is first if that next prog tags accurate

BPP

Quote from: The monarch on 26 August, 2016, 07:05:12 PM
Maybe likely will start from the bottom and work his way up dredds allies so thus yeah walter (and by extension mrs g) is first if that next prog tags accurate

Heh, that would be magnificent - a 20 part epic where Maybe takes out the whole Wagner-Dredd supporting cast. And thereby stops lesser writers tarnishing them.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Muon

I was just thinking I completely forgot Maybe's brush with the dark judges a while back. I seem to remember it was kind of unresolved as to how he got away from them. Could the voice in his head be some kind of undead presence?

sheridan

Quote from: Bogbrush on 27 August, 2016, 12:27:51 AM
I was just thinking I completely forgot Maybe's brush with the dark judges a while back. I seem to remember it was kind of unresolved as to how he got away from them. Could the voice in his head be some kind of undead presence?
That's my take on it, mainly because of the white on black text.

Tiplodocus

Really enjoyed this prog. DREDD being the standout for me but everything else (except Outlier) running it a close second.

It took me about three panels to get used to Anderson's new hairdo but I actually quite like it.  It's nice to see her not depicted as a twenty something.  She must be what? in her fifties now?

My only problem with Outlier on this run is that it reads like the cut-scenes of an Space epic game (Mass Effect, that sort of thing).  And it seems to be missing the bits where the protaganists actually do things (as opposed to discuss them). 

And like most cut scenes, I wasn't really paying attention and hence I'm a bit lost when the next cut-scene (episode) arrives. 

I appreciate that this is MY bad and I should re-read it because when I do take the time, it's a well-crafted tale with some cool art.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!