Main Menu

Come and fight zombies.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 04 April, 2006, 03:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

Howdo. This might be known to you all already but I've found a simple but fun interactive zombie game online. It's basically akin to the old adventure games of old 'Get Gold', 'Sing about Gold' and that sort of thing, but worth a look. So far I've managed to avoid zombies, lose my mobile, find a first aid kit, find a hiding place, and swap messages with someone else.

Anyway, come and have a look, nad if you join up I'll tell you where my safehouse is.

Link: http://www.urbandead.com" target="_blank">Braaaaaains.

Satanist

I've just joined. I'm now Officer Plisken.

This will so be e-mailed round my mates.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

DavidXBrunt

Well tell them to be kind to DavidXBrunt, officer.

Megadeth

All signed up.

Name is 'T Savini' : )

WoD

Been playing for a while, got two characters going WoDMaN and Wod01 - I'm pretty much a zombie on WoDMaN all the bloody time, and scampering around with Wod01 just trying to survive.  Bloody zombies are getting stronger, and now werewolves and vampires too....

Satanist

My first day went quite well I thought. Shot a zombie dead, Shot a player Zombie who was much stronger than me so legged it, Said hi to a fellow player and am now hiding out in a junkyard.

DavidXBrunt

You have a gun? Blimey. I had a mobile but I lost it.

Richmond Clements

Somebody alreay has the name of the character from the zombie story I had in TEiN, Diana Spencer. So I went for the next logical choice: Sarah Ferguson.
See you on the streets!

WoD

let my cold dead zombie lips give you a big sloppy kiss Fergy...!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PS - Bad Homer...where's the junkyard...my zombie would love to say hello...

Satanist

LOL.There's 3 in North Blytheville and I'm asleep in one of them.  

Come and have a go if you think your hungry enough!

Wils

I had a mobile but I lost it.

I think I've just found it on  Hagger Way. ;)

I'm Jurgen Frott.

Wils

Jurgen Frott appears to have fallen asleep in the middle of the road. Methinks he may be munchies...

WoD

Can't do much today, got shot in the head last night, takes 15AP to stand up and that'll leave me with very little...my alive medic is hiding in a police station somewhere...

DavidXBrunt

Just discovered you can only hit the site 160 times a day, which is a shame as I was playing multiple characters. D'oh. Still, I'll just have to concentrate on the first character and start again in the morning when I should have plenty of turns. If anyone wants to find me I'm in the warehouse to the west of Maul Police Station.

Anyone want to work out how to start a group? Necronauts, perhaps?

Buddy