Previous topic - Next topic

Floyd-the-k

I'm there..........but will probably be eaten soon

Richmond Clements

Sleeping in a police station now.

SamuelAWilkinson

Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Satanist

This reminds me of the old play-by-mail RPGS that I always wanted to play but couldnt afford as a kid. Its a Crime if I remember right.

I'm just off to FP to pick up 2K and the Meg then I'm comin back to create a zombie. This could just be the game that gets me fired.

Startin a group sounds like a fun idea.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Slippery PD

out of points in the Haste Museum.

William Moody

Slips

DavidXBrunt

I'm thinking of donating to the funds but am a coward when it comes to credit card transactions. Anyone want to reassure me it's safe? I don't have Paypal. Also how much is $5

mondocoyote

for those with less time

Link: http://www.hardcorepawn.com/winterzombies/" target="_blank">dotty zombie action.

st

bloody 'ell I fell asleep fighting a zombie earlier and am now holed up in a nightclub somewhere...  

Bad Andy

I'm Brian McClair currently asleep at Farrant Crescent Police Dept.

Anyone got any strategy for this?

WoD

hit things a lot and build up your stats...I went for improved fighting skills then, but I'm told it's good to get  the 'running skill'...

WoD

I'm in guilford avenue firestation as a medic if you need healing.

Bad Andy

I tried fire axing a zombie or two but didn't hit once. Bloody useless.

Maybe we should build up a 2000ad mob.
Where should we all meet?

WoD

My Z (Wodman) is in Roywood in a junkyard, and my medic (lame-o as he is) is in the Guilford Avenue fire station in Roftwood...there's a LOT of Z's outside and 50+ near eligius hospital nearby, so I don't hold out much hope of surviving the night...

ThryllSeekyr

I don't suppose Stiffs can side with the still living?

I a Zombie called 'RygorMortys' standing next to the internal barricade in side one of the railway stations next to the junk yard. There are tow other zombies with me. I was grunting to both of them when I ran out of points.

So far I have tried beating down the Barriade around a building nearby and have managed to knock some of it down.

I was wondering where I could get some food.
Is thre like Graveyard around here some where.

Bad Andy

This is bloody stupid. I have three characters give it the full whack, and I've only managed to hit something twice.

What a waste of time.