Main Menu

Rogue Trooper TV ads

Started by Mike Carroll, 13 April, 2006, 04:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Carroll

Just watched last night's Battlestar Galactica: so what did we all think of those ads for the Rogue Trooper game? Me, I think they looked great! I even cheered when the first one came on!

I think they missed a chance by not including the 2000 AD logo, though...

- Mike

opaque

Nuts, I wish I'd been keeping up with Battlestar now! Shows it's being taken seriously which is nice :)

Mike Carroll

The game's received a five-star review in the latest SFX!

I just hope that the 2000 AD logo is prominent in the game's opening screens (as it was in Dredd vs. Death).

- Mike

Banners

Video feature tonight at Gamespot...

M@

Link: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/features/onthespot/index.php" target="_blank">Gamespot TV

Keef Monkey

Didn't see the ads, but seems very strange they didn't use the logo, sounds like a missed pr opportunity for the comic. Game looks incredible though.

Devons Daddy

incredible.
all current reviews are positive.
we could have a winner on our hands. which bodes well for the future.
with the XBOX games going down in production volume,this could well shine as the one of the shining lights of the years releases.

when can we expect to see this ad on the site?
not anytime soon i am guessing. they just dont get it on that level of marketing do they?
we are the choir,
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Buttonman

That Gamespot review was, like, really cool dude,y'know?

Seemed pretty positive and the gameplay shots looked great. Predictably enough they picked up on the unlikelyhood of having pals whose names match your equipment, but I'm sure these stoner surf doofuses see crazier stuff evry day, in their drug induced stupors.

To the max.

The Amstor Computer

I'm sure these stoner surf doofuses see crazier stuff evry day, in their drug induced stupors

Heh. Would never have guessed it was you behind that letter in prog 1483... ;-)

Buttonman

Titters Amstor! Since I hit 35 this month, all sorts of rabid, conservative yet very sensible thoughts have been made clear to me.

Get a job, longhair!

Pete Wells

Heh, I'm 33 and have started having random rants at nowt these days.

Getting back to Gamespot TV, I wish the laddie that reviewed Outrun had done the Rogue one as he seemed to be happy playing any old shite!

I must say that the Rogue game is looking great!

Pete.

Something Fishy

does anyone know if it will work on xbox 360?

if not i will probably grab the PS2 version but i'd prefer Xbox.

IndigoPrime

:: I wish the laddie that reviewed Outrun had done the Rogue
::  one as he seemed to be happy playing any old shite!

The inference there being that OutRun is shite. Funny, really, seeing as OutRun 2: Coast to Coast is the best game I've played this year by a long, long way.