Main Menu

Urban Dead - Necronauts

Started by Funt Solo, 13 April, 2006, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamuelAWilkinson

>and who is our glorious leader?

I propose we govern ourselves as an anarcho-syndicalist communune. We take it in turns as a sort of executive officer for the week, but all decisions by that officer must be ratified by a civil majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two-thirds majority in the case of...
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

the3rdman

anyone want to revive me? stronty is a zombie waiting for help at Shearston Square Train Station, Wray Heights. and how do i join necronauts?

I, Cosh

Can anyone join the team. And does it actually make any difference to the game? If it's any use, I'm currently holed up in an old armoury which is jumping with shotgun shells.
We never really die.

Lord Running Clam

Could I join the Necronauts aswell?

I'm in Barrville,waiting at Roe Crescent for to be revived.
I've started to build a good store of points hitting other zombies,so when I'm alive again I can but rhe skill to revive players.

Bad Andy

I've started to build a good store of points hitting other zombies,so when I'm alive again I can but rhe skill to revive players.

You're in sunshine! In fact you're all in. Click on your name below the map and edit profile. Where it asks for group just put Necronauts.

A lot of us are in Peppardville/Pitneybank at the moment.

Lord Running Clam

Is there any good revive points in Pepparville or Pitneybank? If so I'll start heading towards you tomorrow.

Bad Andy

Well we've all died and been revived at least once, so we're not short of revivalists at the moment.

pauljholden

dead man walking ... towards pepparville. I'm a zombie. please be gentle (paulj)
-pj

Funt Solo

I believe the original offer to join Necronauts was wide open (not Wide Open Space from Space Girls) to anyone who felt like joining.

I can't even remember who's idea it was - DXB, was it yours?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

DavidXBrunt

Alan Moores, I think.

As I see it anyone can join the Necronauts. At one point there was going to be a seperate team for the dead (Zombie Street Team) but that's fallen by the wayside.

Having scouted around Peppardville is too close to Ridleybank for my liking. There's an organised horde of zombies there that has close to a thousand members. Is it possible to head south? Organised exodus when we've got free running, construction, and other skills?

Funt Solo

Current safety advice for survivors:

Boutcher Alley Police Dept in http://map.aypok.co.uk/index.php?suburb=49" target="_blank">Pitneybank has remained VS barricades (ie entry for anyone) and safe from attack for several days now.

A few blocks south is Fort Creedy (on the western border with Peppardville) - which provides a good zombie hunting ground.

---

Those with Free Running can use the PD as an entry into Giddings Mall - which is packed full of survivors.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Revived at last in Rhodenbank. Heading for Pitneybank. Any known safe hideouts along the way?

Finn Sinn

SamuelAWilkinson

Woohoo! Finally upped a level and bought Free Running.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Gah, infection got me. Now out side The Cottell Arms in Gibsonton. Very few zombies in the whole area and most bulidings are empty and non barricaded.

Anyone with lots of guns, health or barricade building skills needing a hiding place'll easily find one here.

Finn Sinn

Slippery PD

Slippery James, now revivied at Way Monument need to earn points but still nfected need med kit.

yer Slips