Main Menu

nintendo wifi connection

Started by Spaceghost, 19 April, 2006, 02:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceghost

Hi peeps. I've just got a wireless router in my house so I've been playing several Nintendo DS games online against random people from god knows where. I just wondered if any of you have any of the following games and are able to play online--
Tetris
Mario Kart
Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime: Hunters

If so, what do you need to swap friend codes?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Spaceghost

Bugger it, here's my email address if you want to swap friend codes. Apparently having each other's friend codes gives us more options on the games, plus the satisfaction that I can gloat about kicking your behinds on this board! BWA HA HA HA!

Spaceghost

Devons Daddy

My boy has a DS,but is not into the wi-fi as here you have to pay for it at this time.

if that changes i will get him to drop you a line.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

The Amstor Computer

Got them all, but I'm not playing much online at the moment.

If you want to play with a member of this board, you'll need to exchange friend codes (and, in the case of Animal Crossing, a note of your town & name IIRC) and enter them on your DS Friends list for that game. Then, both go online at the same time & search for Friends. You should find each other and be able to set up a match. AC works slightly differently - one person will invite another into their town - but it's pretty simple to figure out.

If you want to add me to your Friends lists, my codes for each game are:

Tetris DS

6939 8002 3283

Mario Kart DS

3479 5238 0810

Metroid Prime: Hunters

0730 8278 2677

I've managed to lose my AC cart, but if I find it I'll post that info here as well.

Tetris is a blast in Wi-Fi mode, and while I haven't really put in much time in Metroid Prime: Hunters, the little I have played has been great fun. Mario Kart is a little basic, but Wi-Fi in that is still a fun experience.

WoD

fricking thing won't run on my home wifi, but I've played Mario Kart in the local cafe...was good...

ukdane

I've got DS Wifi now, where do I find my friend code?
Cheers

-Daney

ukdane

Found it.
My Mario Kart code is: 2835 7463 3043
beware though, I'm not very good!
Cheers

-Daney

Darren Stephens

I have Mario Kart and tetris...but ive loaned em out. Must get them back and give you a game.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

WoD

When I get mine back from the boy later this week I'm up for a Mario Kart race or two.

Something Fishy

I do and we have A/C and Mario Kart.

Something Fishy

Something Fishy

Something Fishy

Something Fishy

sugar sorry.. browser went bonkers.. that and i was being rubbish.