Main Menu

Official Tank Girl Site up and running!

Started by +rufus+, 05 September, 2008, 05:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+rufus+

On our new Official TANK GIRL Website (Still in an embryonic form, so bear with us), our Blog and Forum are just starting up.

Come and join us and get up to date misinformation on Tank Girl and all related nonsense...

http://tank-girl.com/blog/

http://tank-girl.com/forum/

Our site is www.tank-girl.com.

Rufus and Alan

LARF

ukdane

Argh!
The Visions TPB is going to have a 6 page Booga story.
Argh!
I've bought the floppies, and am going to miss out.
Argh!
Should I have waited (with the next mini) for the trade, or boost the chances of a trade, and collect the floppies, but miss out on the extra material.
Argh!

Ruf, is there any chance the 6 page story will make it onto the Tanky website, so that floppy-fans don't miss out?

Boog-tastic!
Cheers

-Daney

Tanky

That looks fab - nice one!
That's not me in the forum by the way, it's an imposter!
Anyhoo, off to work, looking forward to a proper browse on the morrow
Love and peas x

+rufus+

Thanks all!

The Tanky on our site is Me and Alan... Al picked the name..

After VOB comes out as a TPB I'll post up the short story sir!!

:-)

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Jim_Campbell

That's fab, Rufus! Looking forward to more.

The "Books" link is throwing up a 404, however ...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

IndigoPrime

Good to see the site, but that nav animation is hateful. Personally, I'd replace it with HTML, which would also enable you to open various pages in tabs.

Buddy

Nice stuff so far Rufus, looking forward to seeing what you and Alan have in store for us on the website.

Very mush enjoying the new Tank Girl material.

Is pristeen 16 out yet, when is that happening?

I'll need to keep an eye out for it at FP here in Belfast, the IDW stuff seems a bit random in its shipping.

+rufus+

Mr Umpty...

We've unfortunately had to put pristeen16 temporarily on ice, as Titan have lined up sooo much TG I can't draw everything..

We'll probably have it out next year.. I've drawn half an issue... but reality hit, and we decided to concentrate on our most immediate commitments..

Also... because of someone else's work commitments, another 4 issue mini series ( more TG..) which was commissioned before I took over TG landed in my lap...

so I have a LOT to do.. eek.

Buddy

More Tank Girl!! I can live with that, guess I'll just have to wait for pristeen 16.

I'm delighted for you that you've got so much work on, it was a big step jacking in the full time animation to go full time comic artist but your current workload shows it was the right move to make and things can only get better!

Anyway, enough chat... get back to that drawing board!

+rufus+

Well... our site's been tweaked and this is the version we'll use in the short term (We have plans for an über site )

Check out the blog, Alan's uploaded some sneaky peeks at the "cream of Tank Girl' Book.

I got my advance copy today, it's bloody amazing. Full of Hewlett amazingness.

Ruf

http://tank-girl.com/blog/

ukdane

I realise it's on hold, but what more can you tell us/show us about the premise of pristeen 16?
Cheers

-Daney

Buddy

Quote from: "ukdane"I realise it's on hold, but what more can you tell us/show us about the premise of pristeen 16?

I think it's about 16 wimmen who fight alot and probably blow some stuff up in the process.