Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

I haven't watched this, but when I saw the 'conspiracy to start WW1' tag I sighed in exasperation.  It was an uncoordinated shitshow that got massively out of control very quickly, and there are a century's worth of academics and historians to back that up.
Or are we Michael Gove-ing the experts again?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Just try the first part. You don't have to believe it but it is interesting.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

GordonR

How far into the third episode, entitled New World Order, do you have to go before you learn it was the evil 'bankers' (i.e. the Jews), 'Zionists' (i.e. the Jews) or 'Rothchilds'  (yep, still the Jews) what done it all?

The Legendary Shark

Why on Earth would you assume it was "the Jews"?

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

The comments are filled with ((())), an alt-right code for Jewish doxing. Bankers and Zionists, again, weak sayce coding for Anti-Semitic conspiracy loons.

TordelBack

Even when it was the bears, I knew it was them.

JayzusB.Christ

Having skimmed through the script, the first thing I noticed was that three people decided to start World War 1, then went ahead and did it.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CalHab

That's the kind of "can do" spirit this country is sorely lacking. Feckless Millenials with their social medias and avocados could learn something from those three.

Proudhuff

I bet they weren't micro managers, that's what's wrong with this country now. Did they write any books on their can-do attitude?
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Amazing what can be achieved when you don't listen to experts. It could have taken decades to introduce systems of industrialised killing if the maverick patriots of August 1914 had been constrained by Health & Safety regulations imposed by unelected eurocrats.

CalHab

These days you'd need to have a Diversity Officer before you could even invade Belgium.

The Legendary Shark

And the guy who threw the bomb at the Archduke's car had obviously received zero training seeing as how he finished up blasting the wrong vehicle. Bloody Serbs can't even start a war properly.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JohnW

Do you think anyone would notice if one of those smaller bundles happened to go missing?
I mean that guy next to the $1million stack has his back to us.
Just saying.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!