Main Menu

Where the dust goes to gather - comics variant

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 July, 2011, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Unloading everything and stacking it al in the living room was spread over a couple of evenings, the flatpacks took about 2-3 hours each (I did one on Saturday and one on Sunday) and then Sunday and Monday evening were spent shelf-stacking.

Greg M.

Quote from: Dandontdare on 20 April, 2015, 09:59:15 PM
9. 2000ad/Dredd specials, poster progs, DiceMan, Futurequake/Something Wicked and all kinds of Brit-comic miscellany on the left; Meg floppies and other bits on the right:

I spy Lone Sloane: Delirius and Yragael / Urm over on the right. Can't beat a bit of Druillet.

Dandontdare

Wow, keen eyesight! I have no idea how I came to own those, but they've been on my shelves for years. Rather tatty - I suspect I may have rescued them from someone who was throwing them out or donating a pile of stuff to the Oxfam shop!

Trout

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Trout on 09 April, 2018, 04:58:38 AM
It has begun.

Pics to follow.

Oh now I'm excited, whip um out for us all to admire.

Bolt-01

Oh, Colin- never forget the Trout is Evil.

You may be waiting a while for his fishy majesty to cease toying with you.

Proudhuff

Yes Troutpout. Is the master of the anti climax... so his wife says :-X
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

Oh but I've seen Facebook and I think he will be showing us his goodies. Sweet, sweet goodies.

Trout

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 09 April, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
Oh, Colin- never forget the Trout is Evil.

You may be waiting a while for his fishy majesty to cease toying with you.

Honestly, it is happening! It's a slow process, though. Two full evenings of work and I still have 15 unopened Pickfords boxes. Then I'll need to work out a filing system, buy proper comics boxes and hang all the art on the walls. Most of it isn't even framed yet.

Fun, though. Bolt, I even found a copy of Whistler...

Bolt-01

Yaay! I really must think about some more stories for that chap.

Trout

So, now that Photobucket has been replaced by an antimatter twin, what's the best way to get a bunch of images up here?

Krakajac

Fungus

Jim_Campbell

Yeah, Imgur is fine if you're just looking for somewhere free that will let you upload images and then link to them.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Trout

Thanks. Having a crazy week but I'm going to build a little story with images when I get time. Probably the weekend.