Main Menu

Slaine -With All the Covers- Screen Saver

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 30 September, 2013, 11:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

For a few years now, nearly eight years actally. I had collected pictures of all the Slaine covers from 2000AD Barney.

That is all the Prog covers and wraparounds.

All the Best Of Prog Covers.

All the Quality Comic Covers.

All the old Titan Graphic Novel covers as well as the new Rebellion ones.

All the game book covers from the Dice-Man novels as well the Mongoose Publishing Slaine Role Playing Game.

I think thats all of them.

Just the covers.......

Here they are are.

This video doesn't actually show all the covers, just a selection of them that appeared randomly during the ten minutes it took for me to make this video.

Every cover would take much longer.

Anyway, as you may notice, when I held my camera up to my old computer in the back room. My arm was getting pretty tired and started to shake.

I would like to make a Slaine cover -All the covers- slide-show that would be a more direct rather than externally made like this video.

Background music is care of a two remix's of David Whittaker's musical soundtrack taken from the Slaine, Martech Computer Game. It was added to mask my heavy breathing.

Anyway, my reasons for posting it here on the suggestion thread is that I think it would be wonderful if 2000AD, Rebellion would capitalise on this idea and make a official one.

Anyway, ENJOY........