Main Menu

If Zenith came back...

Started by 8-Ball, 23 April, 2014, 07:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

QuoteThe X-Factor judge is spot on. I always had the impression Zenith wasn't a very good musician.

I'm pretty sure that Morrison said Zenith was very much the Rick Astley stylee of musician, so yeah, I think X-Factor, or doing the rounds of afternoon slots in small music festivals would seem right.

Theblazeuk

Being a superhuman in a world of 99.9% normals would still make him have some kind of nigh permanent celebrity status I suppose. Its not like Zenith's pop songs came in handy against the Lloigor.

Yet to go slightly back on topic, I see him as someone who would have never really changed after dipping his toes into 90s acid house stuff he'd fall back on his 'classics' and that would be pretty much it for his career. He would be a perennial feature of "I love the 90s" "I love the 80s".

8-Ball

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 24 April, 2014, 01:37:59 PM
QuoteThe X-Factor judge is spot on. I always had the impression Zenith wasn't a very good musician.

I'm pretty sure that Morrison said Zenith was very much the Rick Astley stylee of musician, so yeah, I think X-Factor, or doing the rounds of afternoon slots in small music festivals would seem right.

He may also have been drafted in as the British entry in Eurovision. We would probably still come second to last. :lol:
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Fungus

Quote from: Eightball on 24 April, 2014, 07:20:05 PM
He may also have been drafted in as the British entry in Eurovision. We would probably still come second to last. :lol:

Don't expect many points from the Lloigor jury.

Frank

Quote from: Fungus on 24 April, 2014, 07:26:16 PM
Quote from: Eightball on 24 April, 2014, 07:20:05 PM
He may also have been drafted in as the British entry in Eurovision. We would probably still come second to last

Don't expect many points from the Lloigor jury

The way all the Many-Angled Ones vote for each other is ruining the competition.

8-Ball

It's all too political these days. A superhuman would never stand a chance against the eastern European voting bloc. :thumbsdown:
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: sauchie on 24 April, 2014, 07:30:44 PM
The way all the Many-Angled Ones vote for each other

...And themselves. Isn't that cheating?

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Proudhuff

Shirley he'd be supporting Morrissey on the American tour with Cliff and Sir Tom?
DDT did a job on me