Main Menu

Supre Hero & Other Popluar Genre Cartoons of Today!

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 15 December, 2015, 04:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

I had programed Star-Wars-Rebels into the cable television after finding it was surfing for channels on the remote. I did really watch it, because it was the same simple computer generated stuff that was being made since whatever Star wars related stuff on the Childrens-Cartoon-Network had been around. I just never liked that because it seemed wrong to me and something about it was always broke immersion for me.

Then there was that Clones Wars cartoon series, I regret missing that none. It did sound better. I could never find time to watch that one despite how much free time I do have.

Yet, this new series was meant to be a improvement with new voices and such. I only recall two of the rebels disguised as Troopers, one of them smaller and younger and dressed as a cadet. trying to use the Jedi-Mind-Trick on a guard when they were trying to smuggle a box of something past him.

The cadet's mind trick never worked and not even sure if the guard noticed it was Jedi-power he was using. The guard was just annoyed that he being talked t in that way. So, the cadet's buddy, who was next to him all along. Disguised as a trooper just like the guard does the same thing and he had to repeat himself before it worked. The cadet was a bit sore his power didn't work so well.

Might have been a Padawan and his instructor or some like that.....and something I found kind to funny.

I left the television on that channel, halfway due to the remote being left somewhere else and because I was intrigued by the new Avengers_Assemble.

Who ever voices Iron-Man doesn't sound half as interesting as Robert Downey Jr. and Thor sounds more British. While the Incredible-Hulk actually speaks, but like typical cartoon caveman while being big, mean and green. Otherwise this show is nod to the ones I used to watch in the 80's and that is okay me.

Then a Tron cartoon...with very stylised graphics, that reminded me of the work of MacMahon. Not tat I really followed what was going on. Yet, red and black suits of the bad guys also remind me of Slaine's black and red gladiator suit.  Something I was not going share with you , but did so anyway. Not sure what should go on in cartoon based on Tron if I don't recognise any of the cast or storyline.

Then I saw a advertisement for the Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon adaption and this one looked just as sweet as the A.A one. That's all I saw of it though before I found the remote and returned to my regular channeling.