Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 06 June, 2018, 11:47:25 AM
So those two subscribers are fully up to date?
Yeah. One on the FB page and one from the TMUK forum. Both say they have gotten all 22 issues without missing a delivery. 

sintec

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 01 June, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
Which makes me wonder if pushing hard could get a double-ship such as IndigoPrime did with JDMC in order to catch up.

I've just sent a PM asking pretty much exactly that - will report back if/when I get a reply.

sintec

Quoteissue b21 and 22 will be dispatched on the 22/06/2018.

We are still waiting for the new schedule to catch up.as soon as it is available we will dispatch issues sooner.

Which doesn't really explain why some postal subscribers are reporting being fully up to date whilst the rest of us languish a month+ behind.

Arkady

Yeah we should keep pressing them!

sintec

I did point out in my reply that there would be a lot less whinging on the FB group if things were done to a reasonable approximation of on-time.  Not expecting miracles but it'd be nice if the books were dispatched such that they arrived before the next pair start hitting the shops.

Arkady

They never reply to me when I make that point, except sometimes to say that they've fulfilled their contractual obligations, etc.

IndigoPrime

"All our subscribers have not receive issue 21/22 as yet issues will be dispatched on the 22/06/2018."

moogie101

Quote from: sintec on 06 June, 2018, 03:40:06 PM
I did point out in my reply that there would be a lot less whinging on the FB group if things were done to a reasonable approximation of on-time.  Not expecting miracles but it'd be nice if the books were dispatched such that they arrived before the next pair start hitting the shops.

Yeah I think that's all anyone wants

IndigoPrime

"we are still waiting for the new adjusted dispatch to go back to the normal schedule."

*sigh*

Tomwe

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 06 June, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
"we are still waiting for the new adjusted dispatch to go back to the normal schedule."

*sigh*

I sense a new copy paste response. Not had a reply to my email yet, wonder if I will have that in there too.

walrus

I am up to date too and never had the gap which other subscribers on here had, with my delivery this week being Kenny Who and ACE Trucking. I don't know why I didn't have that gap and others did.

abelardsnazz

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 06 June, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
Under his own name, apparently - and doing a pretty creditable (but not slavish) Belardinelli impression -

Great, thanks for posting.

In the penultimate issue of the Dredd Mega Collection, obtained from my local Thrill-merchant today, there's a flyer for the Tooth collection saying there'll be a free copy of The Horned God with issue 90 of Dredd - clearly a ploy to ensnare new subscribers, but it looks like the subs department need to get their act together first.

Tomwe

The FB page has a dumb new line on this:
QuoteUnfortunately, some customers who opted out of specials near the end of March were processed differently in our system and therefore won't be brought back up to their previous dispatch schedule.
My proverbial!

Arkady

Extremely dumb, given that I didn't opt out and still had a delay.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Tomwe on 07 June, 2018, 11:54:18 AM
The FB page has a dumb new line on this:
QuoteUnfortunately, some customers who opted out of specials near the end of March were processed differently in our system and therefore won't be brought back up to their previous dispatch schedule.
My proverbial!
What's the link for this post?