Main Menu

Blood Drive

Started by Richard, 21 August, 2017, 09:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Is anyone watching Blood Drive? It's mental. It's got the sort of feel I hope the Dredd TV show will have.

It's two episodes in, but you can still watch them on repeats.

Theblazeuk

I hadn't even heard of it!

Richard

It's on the SyFy channel. It's hilarious.

The Enigmatic Dr X

It's like someone saw The Evil Dead TV show and thought "nah, that's too straight laced for me".

Lock up your spoons!

JLC

Quote from: Richard on 21 August, 2017, 09:14:33 AM
Is anyone watching Blood Drive? It's mental. It's got the sort of feel I hope the Dredd TV show will have.

It's two episodes in, but you can still watch them on repeats.
I really hope Dredd doesn't look this cheap & incompetently made/acted. I watched the first episode. Won't watch any more.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: JLC on 23 August, 2017, 08:35:23 PM
I really hope Dredd doesn't look this cheap & incompetently made/acted. I watched the first episode. Won't watch any more.

Well, it's got a bigger budget than the original 2007 film it pinched its ideas from: Blood Car.

Keef Monkey

Hadn't seen Blood Car, so from the trailers I'd assumed it had stolen that idea from Wyrmwood (zombie apocalypse where the only thing that still burns as fuel is zombie blood, blood-fuelled cars ensue). There's a Wyrmwood series in the works just now so hopefully it won't now seem like a rip-off of Blood Drive.

PsychoGoatee

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 23 August, 2017, 11:59:21 PM
Quote from: JLC on 23 August, 2017, 08:35:23 PM

Well, it's got a bigger budget than the original 2007 film it pinched its ideas from: Blood Car.

I really liked that movie, lotta fun!

This show looks possibly up my alley, will give it a go sometime.

Keef Monkey

JLC

Richard

They're still showing it, they're just not making a second series.