Main Menu

FOR SALE: 30+ years of classic Thrill-power

Started by Skotzmun, 09 March, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skotzmun

It's one of those "I'm moving and decided I can no longer..." posts.

Item: 30+ year collection of Thrill-power
Amount: £50 ono

DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF THINGS, THIS IS COLLECTION ONLY - SHEPPERTON TW17 area

I've been a loyal squaxx since the beginning (with a brief lapse in the mid-80s), and have kept all of my Progs and Megazines bought since I moved into my first house in 1990. I was getting the Prog before then (after my lapse) and got a bulk lot from a Uni mate around 1987 so they are all in there too, but I don't know how complete they are, hence starting from 1990.

I'm moving again at the end of this month (March 2018) and have decided I can no longer (see?) keep lugging several trees-worth of Thrill-power around with me, so it's time to part with nearly thirty years' worth of my galactic groats.

All stored in around 10 various sized boxes (apple boxes and bigger), which have been kept dry but there is no special storage of the content has been done. Many of the early progs have my surname written on the cover (ah, newsagents).

A few of the earlier Megazine poster progs I double-bought and so are sealed complete in there, and there's also a few other comic weirdies (the first issue of "Adolescent Radioactive Blackbelt Hamsters" springs to mind).

Because of all this, I'm looking for a token of around £50 for the lot - buyer collects. This would go into my "fill the 'classic Thrill-power' void with alcohol" fund.

If I don't find a taker in the next week or so, Charlton Lane Recycling Centre will be notified that they'll need to upgrade their containment buffers for an imminent Thrill-power spike. :(

pauljholden

IndigoPrime

Before you recycle the things, do consider whacking them on eBay or something. At that price, I can't imagine someone won't take them off your hands.

Magnetica

Dear oh dear, no way can you just chuck them out. I would take them but I have already got all the ones you have and don't have the need or space for duplicates.

Rately

I'd quite happily take them off you, but I'm across the water in Northern Ireland, making collection quite tricky!

Hope somebody snaps them up.

IndigoPrime

MAF01

Greetings

Can they be boxed for a courior to pick up?

I don't mind arranging one but will need to send labels & arrange details with ya! And Pay through Paypal the beer tokens!!  Don't worry it'll be sent as frendz/family!!

Cheers

Can you PM me?