Main Menu

Bill and Ted Face the Music

Started by von Boom, 09 May, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

It looks as if it's finally going to happen. A third Bill and Ted film!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc6Pre77AY

Link Prime

Most revivals with beloved characters are so disappointing that I'd be satisfied with two hours of middle aged B+T playing a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos.

PS- Excellent

Greg M.

Timothy

Professor Bear

I gather the complaints about revivals are that straight white male heroes from the originals are generally portrayed as being shit in their old age and the straight white middle aged blokes who were kids when they watched the originals just don't want to be reminded of where they are.

Surprised this took so long to get the nod, tho.  Canoe apparently said yes years ago.

Rackle

How did I miss this thread?

That's totally bodacious news, dude!

von Boom

MacabreMagpie

Looking forward to it but I'm a bit concerned about Keanu's "Bill" voice from the trailer... not sure I can cope with two hours of that! 😂

Buttonman

Zoolander and Anchorman (to a lesser extent) showed that a reboot isn't always good news. I shall however air guitar all the way to this one. Excellent.

DaveGYNWA

Trailer released on the 9th of the 6th...so in America that's 69, dudes!!

Film due for release on 21st of the 8th, 2020...21 + 8 + 20 + 20 = 69, dudes!!
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

pictsy

Soooooooooo.... I don't think it's gonna be good.  But I'll watch it anyway.  I might even end up liking it.

JOE SOAP

Doesn't look any worse the previous 2.

M.I.K.

Quote from: MacabreMagpie on 09 June, 2020, 05:11:12 PM
Looking forward to it but I'm a bit concerned about Keanu's "Bill" voice from the trailer... not sure I can cope with two hours of that! 😂
Er... Don't you mean his "Ted" voice?

MacabreMagpie

Quote from: M.I.K. on 09 June, 2020, 05:59:55 PM
Quote from: MacabreMagpie on 09 June, 2020, 05:11:12 PM
Er... Don't you mean his "Ted" voice?

Ha! It's been too long since I've watched these movies, clearly.