Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Fleetway Files.  (Read 1196 times)

Bad City Blue

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
Re: The Fleetway Files.
« Reply #30 on: 29 May, 2018, 04:56:03 pm »
okay, here's the review.

I wanted to put a link to where it can be bought but the Hibernia page doesn't have it listed at all.

If you let me have a working link I will add it.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-fleetway-files.html

Bolt-01

• Global Moderator
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • It ain't called ZARJAZ fer nuthin'!
    • View Profile
    • FutureQuake Press
« Reply #31 on: 30 May, 2018, 09:50:11 am »
It 'was' on Comicsy- but I've just been to get the link and its gone-- so I assume this is no longer available in print?

maryanddavid

• Battle Hardened War Robot
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 30 May, 2018, 10:09:43 am »
Yup, print sold out, I should have some more copies available next week.
Digital copies are available.
For £10 you get 250+ pages of interviews and articles plus rarely seen artwork all in PDF Format.
To get the pack just send £10 by Paypal to doomlord@eircom.net Please mark all payments 'PDF' and include your email address and I will reply with the links to the PDF.
If its just 'The Fleetway Files' that's required, same instructions, but payment it £5.
Great review, delighted you liked it!

The Amstor Computer

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 01 June, 2018, 10:45:56 am »
okay, here's the review.

I wanted to put a link to where it can be bought but the Hibernia page doesn't have it listed at all.

If you let me have a working link I will add it.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-fleetway-files.html

Glad you enjoyed it! My comp copies arrived this morning - thanks, David! - and I'm really happy with how it's turned out. There's always a bit of trepidation waiting to see what the print copies look like (I live in Scotland, while David and the printers are in Ireland, so I work "blind" to an extent) and whether I've made any mistakes during pre-print.

There is one cock-up that will annoy me for ages, but it's unlikely to ever be noticed by anyone but me (somewhere in the book I've used a font one point larger than I should for a single caption - prize if you can spot it ;) ) and the rest of the book is exactly as I'd hoped it would look in print.

Very happy with the look of it, which I hope complements the wealth of material David has written and pulled together, and happy to see it selling so well and being enjoyed.

On to the next one now!