Main Menu

RIP Stan Lee

Started by Frank, 12 November, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg M.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Smith

TordelBack

von Boom

McNulty

RIP Stan Lee - You will be missed, but by God you left a great legacy.

Smith

"And now, until we meet again, may the blessings of Asgard be showered upon you!"

IAMTHESYSTEM

Very sorry news for comic book fans but his volume of work is probably unparalleled, Excelsior no more.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

JayzusB.Christ

Haven't read a massive amount of Marvel stuff in my adult years but I've been aware of Stan and his status as a living legend as long as I can remember.  We're lucky to have had him.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Tjm86

"We know too many of these kids."

JOE SOAP

Investigative journalist Mark Ebner's recent podcast gives an in depth look into Stan's final days: a man and his estate gradually picked apart by vultures.

https://thegreyzone.libsyn.com/excelsior

Colin YNWA

Few will leave the legacy of Stan Lee. A life lived well.

rogue69

It is impossible to name anyone else who has made such an impact on the world of comics, both for the good & bad like Stan Lee he may be gone but will for forever live on in all the characters he co-created  & everything that has been influenced by him in all forms media. R.I.P Stan Lee 

Heath C Ackley

Sad news to hear about the passing of a great ambassador for the medium. As a kid I used to read the Marvel UK reprints of the original FF Lee/Kirby stories (as well as the British humour comics and 2000ad of course!) Back then, DC never seemed to appeal to me whereas Marvel had a kind of youthful vibrancy about it.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."