Main Menu

Starscape #4 with free gift!

Started by starscape, 18 June, 2004, 04:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starscape

Out now!  The latest issue of the Valiant for the 21st Century!

Issue 4 boasts a beautiful painted cover and some great stories and features:
-  the Leopard from Lime Street continues his adventures as a schoolfriend is kidnapped!  But how does Billy Farmer fit into this?
-  Marvel UK/ DC Thomson writer and ex-Marvel UK editor Jason Quinn begins his story of the father and son down-to-earth superteam of the Guard Dogs
-  Solar Wind duo, Paul Scott and Oliver 'Bart Dias' Redding begin a fabulous tale of a very British X-Files meets Quatermass in Quisling
-  There'a preview of Dead - a zombie wild west horror tale from 2000AD droid Gary Simpson and award-winning artist, Lee O'Connor
-  Silly superheroine Monosense Girl begins from Aaron 'Smurf' Murphy and J-Mek
-  Plus there's an article on the most awaited comic in history, the return of Shazam! in the Bronze Age of comics

All this plus a free gift featuring an epsiode of the classic Lone Ranger series starring Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels, with mp3s from the forthcoming indie album, Butterflies From Atlantis.

Only ?2 + 50p UK p&p.  Buy online at www.starscapecomic.co.uk or send a cheque, PO or cash

made payable to SuperHeroStore MultiMedia, c/o 20 Green End Road, Chesterton, Cambridge CB4 1RX

Link: http://www.starscapecomic.co.uk" target="_blank">STARSCAPE Beyond the future!

paulvonscott

"very British X-Files meets Quatermass in Quisling"

Ah, I've heard some very good taglines for this, my favourite was 'elderly professor battles the supernatural'.  And I don't agree with this one either, but they give me a chuckle :)

Anyway, I hope people will give this a go, there's some much beter people on it than me.  Strscape runs in blocks of 3, so this issue 4 is a good issue to start with.  You get to see some new stories, and my first fumbling attempts at a proper series.

Send me a copy Chris!