Main Menu

New 2000AD Covers Blog

Started by Pete Wells, 06 July, 2009, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Quote from: blackmocco on 19 October, 2014, 05:22:31 PM
But not as much as Pete Wells for this blog.

Ah blackmocco, you smooth talking shitpot! I love you man!

On the blog today, an indepth look at the Prog and Logo re-design by the marvellous PYE PARR, father of the blog!

http://2000adcovers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/pye-parr-bato-logo.html

Pete Wells

Alex Ronald's fantastic Prog 1904 cover is up...

Pete Wells

Slimy chopper! Check out the making of today's amazing 2000AD cover by Dave Kendall on my blog today. The guy is a legend!

blackmocco

Oh my fucking god, that's gorgeous.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

CrazyFoxMachine

I was recently a witness to his drawings taking root FROM THE SOURCE and it was a horrifying and humbling experience. Kendall is a true asset to the prog and one of the true new droidtalents of recent-times.

Also he's judging the art comp this month  ;)

Pete Wells

A breakdown of Uprise/Meg 351 cover on my blog today. Also, a bit of a Karl Urban scoop - oh what could have been... (Ooh no, I've used clickbait, shoot me now!!!)

Also coming this week - Phil Wilsnade's Meg cover and John Charles' IGN Dredd cover. You can tell it's half term!

Pete Wells

The making of Phil Winslade's beautiful Megazine cover is on my blog today!

Pete Wells

John Charles sent me the tortured history of his IDW subscriber's copy cover, 'tis on the blog...

Pete Wells

A tri-plane, being flown by a genetically modified dog, battling terrifying, flying, giant bugs. Could there be a more 2000AD-esque cover?

See how it was made over on my blog now...

Pete Wells

Rise Up citizens and check out the making of Boo Cook's stunning Dredd cover:

http://2000adcovers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/boo-cook-masterclass.html

IronGraham

Such a cool Blog always excited for the insight into a droids programming
We're werewolves not swearwolves

Pete Wells

Check out Cliff's amazing kitchen utensil inspired Eagle cover! Warning, once you've seen the stapler and the screwdriver set, you can't unsee them!!!

Pete Wells

Sob! Time to say farewell to the crooked crook of Old London Town as D'Israeli gives us the final cover for Stickleback on my blog today. See you playmate, it's been a blast!

Pete Wells

The countdown to Christmas has begin! Every day until Christmas there will be an update on my 2000AD Covers Blog, including the first cover of the New Year on Christmas Day!

Today 1 sees TWO Nikolai new covers by the wonderful Simon Fraser! Enjoy comrades!

Pete Wells

Day 2 in the 2000AD Coverssss Uncovered countdown to Christmassssss. This time, Greg Ssssstaplesssssss tellssss ussss how he created the daring cover of Prog 2015! Ssssssimply ssssssuper (etc.)