Main Menu

New 2000AD Covers Blog

Started by Pete Wells, 06 July, 2009, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Well deserved sir. However, if you insist on that pasty...

Pete Wells

Third Day of my Christmas special on the blog - a high res, unlettered version of Nick Percival Art's fabulous star scan from the winter special! Festive frights!

Pete Wells

Santa arrives on Day 4 of my Christmas countdown as Colin MacNeil takes us through the creation of his brilliant Christmas Megazine Cover!

COMMANDO FORCES

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Pete Wells

PJ Holden kicks the year off in style with this weeks' moody Orlok cover. It's really Kazan a stir!

Pete Wells

Pete Wells

Glenn Fabry and Adam Brown's horrible cover of Prog 1916 is up!

Zenith 666

Gorgeous cover that makes me feel kind off ill.Anyone seen that video of the giant leech eating the giant worm.well that's what cover reminds me off.Excuse me I'm going to be sick.

Eamonn Clarke

Love the black and white version. Unsure about the final cover but thanks for putting it up on the blog, Pete. Fascinating stuff as always

Pete Wells

Jake Lynch's 'Visions from the Vasectomy Clinic' cover of Prog 1917 is on my blog today...

IAMTHESYSTEM

He's dared to bare lens flare on the knife! Very good cover design as it seems simple in structure yet it tells you all you need to know. Even if you didn't know who Orlok was he's still someone in deep trouble.

See story telling! The Lynch shows us how to do it.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Colin YNWA

I really find it interesting when you get to see the various thumbs nails sent to Tharg for cover design as I so often disagree completely with his selection... which is very much a statement about how much of a numbnut I am given the current strength of the Prog!