Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba Zebill

Correction, that should read...'1 and 1 is 2 unless you are bloody Kurt Gödel.' One glass of wine and my spelling goes out the window. :-[
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Frank

Heading out the door this morning and seeing it was looking a bit overcast, I impulsively dug out an army jacket I haven't worn for ages to go with my blue/black jeans and knackered converse. Something bugged me about that decision all day, until I finally remembered this from a few weeks ago:

Apparently, I'm a suggestible little prick. Tomorrow, I'm thinking of wearing my leather trousers, kneepads and kevlar vest.

Bubba Zebill

In the 1st episode of The Cursed Earth the strato-pilot Red mentions the great germ war "that followed the atomic war". Does anyone know if (a) this has been explained in the progs? And (B) who will condemn me for posting this in the wrong thread?

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I just witnessed an ad for Salad that used Spike Milligan and the Goons as its soundtrack. Using dead people to shill your products is just pure evil. This is proof (if any were needed) that vegetarians are pure evil.
You may quote me on that.

vzzbux

Anyone else seen that fucking arsom advert on TV at the moment. What are your thoughts?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

The car ad? The wheels are too small

TordelBack

Anyone for the last few choc ices now?

Trout

Part of the difficulty with a free press is that people can criticise it freely, and with no need to justify their inaccurate and mean-spirited complaints.

Those people apparently have no sense of irony.

Proudhuff

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 July, 2012, 12:08:15 PM

Must you bring Irish politics into everything?
DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

Quote from: Proudhuff on 23 July, 2012, 07:35:54 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 23 July, 2012, 12:08:15 PM

Must you bring Irish politics into everything?

(all together now...)  "oooooooh, Lisdoonvarna...."

I, Cosh

Quote from: pops1983 on 21 July, 2012, 08:43:09 PM
I just witnessed an ad for Salad that used Spike Milligan and the Goons as its soundtrack. Using dead people to shill your products is just pure evil. This is proof (if any were needed) that vegetarians are pure evil.
Unless it's Soylent Green (spoiler.)
We never really die.

Bubba Zebill

19°C / Clear / Wind: E at 21 km/h / Humidity: 60% ....Just a lovely day in Prague...I think I'll go to the beer garden.

Proudhuff

Sissors/running. swans/broken arms? Bloody Nanny state!!
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

My bloodstained nanny is also in a state of confusion due to a running swan with broken scissors. Small world, huh?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]