Main Menu

Subscriber free gifts.

Started by Mattofthespurs, 19 December, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Another one here who used to sub and only ever got a gift the first year (prog and meg).  I moved home a few times in one year and couldn't see any point keeping the sub if I wasn't getting anything for it, so have been supporting my FLCS ever since.

wedgeski

So, in conclusion, are we saying that if I change from a monthly to an annual sub, I'll get the new subscriber gifts every year?

CalHab

As an annual combi subber I get the gift every year. They're not just for "new" subscribers.

wedgeski

Quote from: CalHab on 09 January, 2019, 10:14:50 AM
As an annual combi subber I get the gift every year. They're not just for "new" subscribers.
Well dayam.

NapalmKev

Received the Cam Kennedy subscribers gift this morning. Beautiful stuff and worth throwing more thanks towards Tharg and Rebellion. I wonder if we'll see packs featuring different artists in the future?

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Leigh S

NEW SUB GIFTS!

OK, so this time I want the gifts... I am a dual Subber, but monthly - can Tharg confirm if I upgraded to annual, I would get the gifts?

The Enigmatic Dr X

I shifted to an annual sub just to get the gifts, a few years back.
Lock up your spoons!

Bolt-01

Aye - but we monthly subbers may well get the option to purchase these? I want the badge.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I'll sell it to you on eBay for £100 just as soon as it is "OOP".
Lock up your spoons!

hippynumber1

How and when are we getting the 50% discount voucher? I need to give Tharg my money.

Tiplodocus

It's unfair on us digital subscribers!
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Magnetica

Has everyone received all their  subscriber gifts this year. I haven't yet received the Tula Lotay screen print. Has anyone else?

Also is the 50% off voucher a second one in addition to the one they gave for the late Prog last year?

BPP

The print arrived today, lovely thing and we'll packaged (flat).

If they had a order to print version for regular 2000ad cover art (with or without the logo and strap lines) they'd make a mint.

The 50% discount is in addition to last years complimentary sorry-for-the-fuck-up one. No idea if they accumulate if you don't use them - this one has an expiration date.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Magnetica

Thanks. What's the expiration date?

IndigoPrime