Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Simon Pegg!

Started by Mike Carroll, 14 February, 2005, 05:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

I'm sory about the gun thing, it's obviously just a joke and I didn't mean it.

(But then I would say that, wouldn't I?)

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

paulvonscott

Or is it?  

Erm, yeah.  Still he can have a comic with free spud gun for his birthday if he wants.

Quirkafleeg

Where's the 'tie it all up' Spaced special then, Simon? Bet we're never gonna see that now you've gone all Holywood, are we, eh?

IndigoPrime

He looked both pissed and totally uninterested to be there, unlike the woman from Garbage who looked like she wanted to rip everyone a new one.

However, Pegg gave us Spaced and SotD and is generally pretty good on the TV, so I'm not going to go off him due to an appearance on the fucking Brits.

House of Usher

I went off him a bit after reading in The Big Issue his account of motoring down to Brighton at the last minute in a borrowed, knackered car and just parking it any old place, there being no legal spaces left, in order to join the throng at Norman Cook's self-indulgent rave on the beach.

But as this thread's about Simon Pegg's birthday, it's a bit harsh having a go at him, and I couldn't hold it against him for long, especially as in our house we think he's lovely. And so is Jessica Stevenson. And Mark Heap.
STRIKE !!!

therev

Mind you World According To Bex is utter w***.
Did I mention it's my Birthday on Thursday?