Main Menu

50% discount in shop for subscribers

Started by opaque, 20 February, 2013, 01:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opaque

Thought I'd ask in here as it seems a bit more relevant.

If you get your subscription delivered somewhere other than your billing address you phone up Denise and give her your details.

I logged into the shop anyway to look at something and clicked on the pop-up about updating your records to see what was there anyway. And interestingly enough it said for people like me you give them your details and 'They will award you your 50% off voucher.'.

Well considering that they were just collecting the information and having to enter it in later on I can't see how they would be awarding the vouchers.
Am I waiting on a communication from them or is this something that would work if the system had been set up and working from the start?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

opaque

I hadn't seen that Proudhuff, thank you :)
But it doesn't quite answer my particular issue as should I be updating it online as well as having given them my details already? And if I did that would I get my voucher then as on the page it says I would have got it on the phone.

I should probably just update my credit card details and find out, but in that case why ask me to phone up and do it anyway? :P

w3bz

Hey Opaque,

If you've updated your details via Denise, then you should get one assigned to your account automatically (check your account section) - if it doesn't send them a quick email and we'll take a look ;)

Cheers

w

opaque

I can't see it anywhere but I've got to get back to work now so I'll look later.

strontium71

I don't want to start a new thread for no reason , but those 'I survived Day of Chaos' shirts aren't showing up via the newsletter link?
...because I hate you.

Molch-R

Quote from: strontium71 on 20 February, 2013, 06:13:14 PM
I don't want to start a new thread for no reason , but those 'I survived Day of Chaos' shirts aren't showing up via the newsletter link?

Yep, the page has fallen over for reasons beyond my ken. I've contacted the web droids and hopefully it'll be back online soon.

strontium71

Excellent - just sorted out the voucher and I'm itching to use it!!
...because I hate you.

Dandontdare

umm - I updated my details straight away, but when I try to shop, it just clicks through the checkout without ever mentioning a voucher. Am I being thick or should I have got an e-mail or something?

I, Cosh

Dunno Dan. When I used mine I got to the checkout and there was a big 50% off voucher at the top of the list with a tiny little box to tick if you wanted to use it.

Ended up spending about sixty quid after the discount! Everything except Nemesis arrived yesterday morning in fine style.
We never really die.

w3bz

Dan, mail or PM me your email I'll take a look if you want? ;)

w

w3bz

Strontium - T-shirts are back in store, fingers crossed for good! ;)

strontium71

Thanks Webz! Was going to order the Nemesis book and figure , as well as the shirt , to make the most of the voucher , but logic says to hang on in case any more merchandise comes in soon...so Chaos Day shirt ordered for now  :)
...because I hate you.

w3bz

Bah still needs some tweaking, on that now!  :|

Dandontdare

Quote from: w3bz on 21 February, 2013, 10:53:10 AM
Dan, mail or PM me your email I'll take a look if you want? ;)

w

cheers mate, followed your instructions - all sorted, order placed voucher spent!  :D

(couldn't see any t shirts though - even those two had gone!)