Main Menu

Megazine's Tharg's Future Shocks on ebay...

Started by Proudhuff, 09 May, 2012, 03:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Satanist

I wouldve bought that off you, cash in hand or behind the bar!  :lol:
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

D'oh! If it doesn't sell its yours for a pint of the black stuff!!
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

is it worth selling? I got my subs copy the other day and it's just too tiny for my poor aged eyeballs to manage. I considered putting it on ebay, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle of creating an account.

I may just save it for potential future pressie - or if anyone wants to swap it for something random I'd consider it.

Buttonman

£3 postage! You greedy git! saving up for a tainted cup final ticket?

I enjoyed this wee book - surprised it was the size of a paperback but I had no problem reading it with my lasered peepers.

Some of the earliest are shockingly poor 'human have mutated into horses' and 'it was London all along' (take that 'Planet of the Apes!) but there were plenty of crackers - I especially liked the room of captured and replaced astronauts that reminded me of the Monty Python room of captured milkmen sketch.

More of these please - toilet seat gold. No, not in that way.

Fatboydale

Quote from: Dandontdare on 09 May, 2012, 05:21:49 PM
is it worth selling? I got my subs copy the other day and it's just too tiny for my poor aged eyeballs to manage. I considered putting it on ebay, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle of creating an account.

I may just save it for potential future pressie - or if anyone wants to swap it for something random I'd consider it.

I would grab it , happy to either pay or swap ....

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dandontdare on 09 May, 2012, 05:21:49 PM

DDD, Creating the account wasn't too much hassle and I have boxes of crap collectibles to shift and shelves of books and comics, thought I better make a start as the groats are lower that a snake in a wagon track...

Did notice that there were recent Megazines on ebay can't imagine they would make much ? couldn't find the Trade Floppies on there, does Tharg forbid their sale or something?

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: Buttonman on 09 May, 2012, 06:02:19 PM
£3 postage! You greedy git! saving up for a tainted cup final ticket?

£2.15 for 1st recorded and a new(ish) jiffy bag!!
DDT did a job on me