Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

CF if I wasn't such a crazy ass over Star Wars I would advise you to get some help.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

On very rare occasions I think to myself. "What the FUCK am I doing, what do I need all this for" and then I slip back into reality and realise that I need it, because it's available ;)

Mikey

See, that's Thrill Suckers working on your brain that is. Without the accumulated thrill power of THE CELLAR OF DREDD banishing said suckers,you'd probably spend your money on something stupid.

But...are you a 'buy two' collector? I'm not myself and for that I'm now quite glad! Some of the Star Wars stuff I bought is still carded and hasn't been opened, and I have kept the packaging for most of me tat, but that's as far as it goes.

(Might shift the Star Wars stuff as it happens)

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Mikey on 12 February, 2010, 12:11:41 PM
See, that's Thrill Suckers working on your brain that is. Without the accumulated thrill power of THE CELLAR OF DREDD banishing said suckers,you'd probably spend your money on something stupid.

But...are you a 'buy two' collector? I'm not myself and for that I'm now quite glad! Some of the Star Wars stuff I bought is still carded and hasn't been opened, and I have kept the packaging for most of me tat, but that's as far as it goes.

(Might shift the Star Wars stuff as it happens)

M.

Star Wars fan, eh..?
There's something unique for you over on the HiEx auction...

Proudhuff

Quote from: John Caliber on 10 February, 2010, 12:44:07 PM
No interest in Tharg, but Johnny Alpha and Wulf dressed in their 'The Killing' outfits would be worth a look (I'm not suggesting Wulf looks any different, but I did prefer Johnny's studded shoulder armour and vambraces).

Naw, Johhny in a Borat mankini and Wulf as Lily Savage would be worth a look  :D
DDT did a job on me

Mikey

Quote from: His Lordship rac on 12 February, 2010, 12:15:28 PM

Star Wars fan, eh..?
There's something unique for you over on the HiEx auction...

I know!Stop it! I recently bought some artwork and Mrs Mikey give me that raised eyebrow thing - and I haven't mentioned 3A yet!

M.

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Mikey on 12 February, 2010, 12:11:41 PM
But...are you a 'buy two' collector?

Some stuff I have doubles on, mainly all those 6" figures. I had the signed 6 set and bought doubles of those so I could touch them and since then I've done the same on all that size of stuff.
I think I did the same with those Mongoose miniatures, I sent a set away to get painted and kept the other set unopened.
I also buy two comics if there is a freebie on. The worst time was with the playing cards, I bought 3, 1 to be kept pristine, 1 to be opened and put in a folder and the last 1 to try and get signed :lol: :lol:

Who said it can get out of hand :-X

Mikey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 12 February, 2010, 03:01:32 PM
Who said it can get out of hand :-X[/color]

I know where you're coming from on the freebies. When I would've doubled up, I didn't have the money to do it so the urge sort of died on the vine. It's still there but I manage to supress it ::)

But there's no point in having only one Stormtrooper  ;)

M.

Steven Sterlacchini

These figures sound like they're going to be excellent. It's a shame they're probably going to become available right in the middle of my current 'stop buying stuff and start paying my debts' regime. :'(

As for who many stormtroopers..? I only have one ;)

Steven

strontium71

i knew i'd seen that tharg picture before...
...because I hate you.

vzzbux

Quote from: Mikey on 12 February, 2010, 03:54:03 PM

But there's no point in having only one Stormtrooper  ;)

M.

Too true. My Imperial and Clone army are way out of control in size.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

JOE SOAP

Now, who doesn't want a Tharg figure?

Colin YNWA

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Garageman on 13 February, 2010, 12:40:32 AM
Now, who doesn't want a Tharg

Sadly Garageman what people say on a forum and do in the real (monetary) world are two completely different things.
I admit just from the sneak peek of Tharg I have seen (and Ash's other stuff) I am impressed. I just feel pricing will be the be all to quite a few.
I reckon there will be some on here who will be waiting for a specific character to be released before they spend their money.
I just hope enough units sell so that an excellent series can be born. I don't want to sound negative but this is the way life is.

Anyway, how do I guarantee that I get one of each. I've opened my account!