Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atreides

Quote from: Mr 9.8 on 17 July, 2015, 07:10:38 AM
Quote from: Atreides on 17 July, 2015, 05:49:29 AM
Quote from: Mr 9.8 on 17 July, 2015, 04:48:36 AM
I'm fine with delays as long as the product is great.
They look so great! So I hope they will make them the same! I heard their HALO | Master Chief release wasnt all that good so I pray there wont be any problem with these.
Uh-oh, what were people saying about the halo figure made it a miss?

Horrible articulation, Super bad paintjob, He cant even hold the gun. A serious broken release!
Feel sorry for those who bought that one...

Here is some videos of the figure;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsglv4igKDQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipWlqK3pOow
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Mikey

Yeah, I heard the latest Halo fig had some issues alright - they actually offered a refund to unhappy customers which is good. I've never had any such issues with anything I've bought from them thankfully and they've sent replacement foot pegs tfor ones I bust for nowt.

Can't see those problems with Gronk and Judge Fish - not exactly ones for dynamic poses! I'm actually very happy they've kept up the releases as promised ,even if this was a bit of a surprise one.

Roll on Dredd and Hammerstein!

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Atreides

Its good that they do refund, It was alot of money for a defect figure.

Gronk and Judge Fishy no problem~~  :D I hope they have atlest the same standard as MEZCO with their one:12 series!
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

COMMANDO FORCES

What was the helpful code that you needed to add into the special instructions box, so that it 'helped' you ;)

shaolin_monkey

So including shipping, we're looking at just under £50 for a Fish and Gronk.  *sigh*  It's actually quite a good deal if you ask me, but £50 is currently out of my budget.

I bought some super sculpey and wire.  I think I may have a go at making my own Gronk.

Mardroid

Same here, apart from the making bit. Although if it had been a Dredd, Alpha or Rogue I probably would have gone ahead anyway making my credit card bill even harder to clear....

But I'm mainly interested in the Gronk, although I like their design of Judge Fish. A lot to pay for that.

COMMANDO FORCES

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 July, 2015, 12:48:45 PM
Call yourself fans :lol:

I sold one kidney for the uniform.  I need the other one!!!

Albion

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 July, 2015, 10:30:07 AM
What was the helpful code that you needed to add into the special instructions box, so that it 'helped' you ;)

3A membership code for discount maybe?
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

It was something like $19.99 which would mean that it was under the customs watchful eye.

Mikey

CF is right - I've heard that some people, who for some reason wish to evade customs import charges, put a message asking for the value to be marked down on the figures. I know! Who would do something like that? It's like fraud!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

COMMANDO FORCES

Dreddzilla

DROKK ME! $75? I could understand if Dredd or Fear was that much, but for the Gronk and Fish? Here's hoping they are still available on Monday.

Leigh S

Only showing online and no shipping cost?   They going to send am a virtual gronk?

COMMANDO FORCES

It's FREE postage to any location.