Main Menu

wakes DREDD BADGES

Started by Devons Daddy, 07 January, 2007, 05:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

How are people displaying these? I'm thinking some kind of plate stand but i'm also thinking the pointed bottod of the badge might not work with one.

Share, c'mon share.

JOE SOAP

>How are people displaying these?

The ususal way, below the left shoulder pad.

Buddy

Display them???

Just wear it!  All the time.

Havn't got one yet but will soon.

Wake, can you let us know when stocks are running low?

Concrete Block 15

Well, I know Wils has got his on a plate stand and rather spiffing it looks too!

I initially paid the king's ransom of £1.60 to pick up a plastic fossil display stand on eBay, but found that the badge kept slipping either to the left or right every time I so much as looked at the bloody thing!

Mine is currently nestled in the sculpted hole in the base of my Harrop Studios 11" Dredd statuette, whereupon it rests just nicely (and moreover securely) up against JD's left knee pad, dispensing instant justice to all who enter my lounge from the strategic cover afforded by my mantlepiece!

Or you could, as suggested, just wear the thing and go sort out the hoodied juves hanging around outside the local Co-Op...

Devons Daddy

IM SOLD
Wake you have mail
deposit ect, let me know, bugger it going to ask for both,custom request for an order,
 DEVON
DADDY,

better not mention it to the wife though eh.
then displayed MOUNTED AND FRAMED all three badges.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

IM SOLD
Wake you have mail
deposit ect, let me know, bugger it going to ask for both,custom request for an order,
 DEVON
DADDY,

better not mention it to the wife though eh.
then displayed MOUNTED AND FRAMED all three badges.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

johnnystress

yeah fuck it- I'm getting one too

the credit card can stand another hit ( thank you PC world)

Trout

I have now received my lovely, lovely, lovely badge and I am very happy.

It's beautiful and very authentic.

I wasnt to publicly thank Wake for his efficiency - and his vision in arranging such a great thing!

- Trout

robbycox

Got mine through a couple of days ok. Well pleased with it. Well worth the dosh.
Cheers Wake,
Rob.

Tweak72

wow i got mine a few days befor xmas i proudly wear it on my coat people stair at me in the street (a lot more then they normally do) I have had Kudos (sorry been watching continus Buffy for days) from friends people in the street and people in FP london both customers and staff
People are not only impressed by the wonderful sculpting of the badge but also the fact that it would probibly stop a spit gun round at point blank range
I have thanked you before but again well done that wake
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

johnnystress

just got mine

really nice, a lot smaller than i thought itd be but very nicely done

The Enigmatic Dr X

What happened to the personalised badges? And, are any Dredd ones still available?
Lock up your spoons!

Wake

I don't think that the personalised ones are going to happen. I still have Dredd badges left and I am also looking for orders for Dredd helmet badges (at £10 each including worldwide postage) to help finance having gold-plated badge on the forthcoming helmets.

Cheers,

Wake

Noisybast

Will you have any Dredd badges with you at Bristol, Wake?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Wake

Yes I'll have a few, though possibly not many since I'll be travelling by train. If anyone going to Bristol wants to send me a cheque ahead of time for £15 let me know and then I'll definitely bring a badge for them.

Cheers,

Wake