Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

Quote from: Colin MacNeil on 19 March, 2011, 12:02:44 AM
Anyhoo... Funnily enough I was speaking to a chap today who knows the guy who was Hess's doctor in Spandau Prison. Whoever it was in prison, it was most definitely NOT Hess. The medical evidence does not back up the identification of the prisoner as Hess. Hess was wounded by some sort of high velocity bullet in WW1. The prisoner had no wounds which match his official medical records. Why the heck would the Allies perpetuate such a lie, but perhaps more interestingly why would someone pretend to be Hess? To remain in prison for the rest of your "natural"?

Two words...

Jimmy Carr.

Emp

yep Jimmy Carr should be locked up for the rest of his natural.

Jared Katooie

I didn't say he ws the son of God, just that he existed. Please note that there is a difference.

He probably was the son of God though.  ;)

M.I.K.

Jimmy Carr is not the son of God! He just has the same initials.

Emp

VD also just exists but its not polite to talk about it

TordelBack

Quote from: M.I.K. on 19 March, 2011, 01:37:08 AM
Jimmy Carr is not the son of God! He just has the same initials.

Tccch.  Now you're confusing him with Jarvis.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

locustsofdeath!

John Connor. Messiah. Savior. And all of that.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 March, 2011, 09:39:21 PM
Whilst I in no way vouch for its accuracy or authenticity, the documentary "September Clues" presents some interesting ideas:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8045542387672451515#

In the interests of balance (with the same caveat): September Clues - Busted!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8045542387672451515#docid=823734902101057550
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

WhizzBang

I quite enjoy this sort of thing and have gone as far as to read some books by David Icke. My main problem with a lot of these theories though is that they assume an astonishingly high amount of competence and organisation within governments and businesses which in my working life (from Whitehall to blue chip companies) I have seen very little evidence of.

They do bring up some very interesting questions though and it is always a shame when you find a depressingly uninteresting explanation for these things when the conspiracy sounded so fascinating.

House of Usher

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 19 March, 2011, 10:46:21 AM
John Connor. Messiah. Savior. And all of that.

You joke, but I recently heard the same thing from someone who believes that the Terminator films are actually documentary/prophecy, and that those initials are meaningful in precisely the sense you're hinting at.
STRIKE !!!

The Legendary Shark

I'm not sure that David Icke is the most credible of commentators. He seems to pounce on anything at all that's out of the ordinary and stick it all together into one massive, confusing ball of complexity and assumption.

The "governmental incompetence" argument only works if one assumes that the whole, or at least a large proportion of the government was involved. As I have said elsewhere, it only takes a few key people (not just in government but across several power bases) and the compartmentalization of duties/knowledge. To say that governments can't keep secrets ignores things like the Manhattan Project, which employed thousands of people in dozens of facilities across the US and Canada, set off trial detonations and lasted for around six years with nobody in the general public being any the wiser.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

House of Usher

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 March, 2011, 12:05:33 PM
I'm not sure that David Icke is the most credible of commentators. He seems to pounce on anything at all that's out of the ordinary and stick it all together into one massive, confusing ball of complexity and assumption.

I thought that was how it was done, to be perfectly honest.
STRIKE !!!

davethomson

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 March, 2011, 12:05:33 PM

With lizard people thrown in the mix as well. :lol:
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

Dunk!

I do hope most of the conspiracy theories I read about are true as it turns the world into a wonderful poorly-written spy novel with badly thought through sci-fi overtones.

I also hope that the Jesus from the Bible is completely true, and thererfore the rest of the OT, as that makes the world a silly place.

But I fear I'll just have to continue working 9-5 for many more years, pay my taxes, avoid crime and die at the end of it all.

Reveal yourselves soon alien overlords/secret cabal/second coming of Jesus.

Make the world "special"
"Trust we"