Main Menu

Prop sale

Started by Steve Green, 26 October, 2012, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

Quote from: Michaelvk on 27 February, 2013, 05:20:46 PM
I'm pretty sure those are just manky crew bottles..

Screen used manky crew bottles?

Michaelvk

No. The Crew's manky..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

DKCX

free Karl Urban DNA....BONUS!  :lol:

Michaelvk

DNA courtesy of DNA..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

o1s1n

Finally git my mitts on Brain Rage. Fantastic prop so it is. Strange it's made for a kid's head, I really want to try it on! :(

When you close the visor down, a load of LEDs kick into life and make a really cool effect across it.

SD card for the game

Stan

Aces. It'd probably make you go blind anyway.

Buttonman

A lovely item that looks like it was cobbled togther from an old microwave.

If it does make you blind you could do worse than to invest in an exciting Dredd Medi-Tek case!

nicklambo

Awesome..Love seeing these screen used pieces.... :D

hippynumber1

Late (very) joining this thread...  :-[

Michaelvk

We actually made it from the innards of a LED monitor.. We were fooling around with it, trying to walk around  the office looking through it, when one of the lads, Jason Kyle, ran off with it and made the prop you have there.

Frank

Quote from: Michaelvk on 06 March, 2013, 02:47:02 PM
We actually made it from the innards of a LED monitor.. We were fooling around with it, trying to walk around  the office looking through it, when one of the lads, Jason Kyle, ran off with it and made the prop you have there.

You're a living DVD extra, Michael. Cheers.

JOE SOAP

Naughty Buttonman is looking for post-auction-profit.

MR. ELIMINATOR

JOE SOAP