Main Menu

PSP

Started by Keef Monkey, 12 April, 2009, 01:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Just got one this week! Have been meaning to for a while and when I realised how easy it is to get your Lucasarts adventures running on it I had to go for it. Indiana Jones&The Fate Of Atlantis on the bus thankyou very much. Anyone else got one or are you guys all DS all the way?

Darren Stephens

I very nearly got one a few weeks back, but plumped for a DS instead, as I'd had one before and knew it would be a worthwhile purchase. *cough* R4 card *cough*.  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Devons Daddy

i have had one since the begining. about four years?
though its fat, the new ones will not run my specail  games catalogue.
unlike my DS lite which also has the same specail love game chip mentioned before by someone else.

psp for me has been upsurped by my itouch and my DS i must admit.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

jakeblues69

I won a PSP way back when they first came out and still love it. Here are some of my favorite games in no particular order:

Dungeons and Dragons Tactics
SOCOM Fireteam Bravo
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Warhammer 40K Squad Command
Killzone Liberation
I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. I do cocaine! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk... through my jumpsuit!

Buddy

I have one and think it's great.

I mainly play (when I have time, usually in the bath) F1 '06 but am looking for a good first person shooter.... suggestions please.

Something Fishy

I have a PSP but must admit I did not know you could get your LucasArt avdentures running on it.

Awesome stuff.

Assuming it needs to be running modded firmware.. what do you do then?

I just found Scummvm.  Was it that?

Something Fishy

Ah right, it was that.  thanks for pointing me to this - all working.  There are some old games around free for Scummvm now.  Excellent.

jakeblues69

Quote from: "Uncle Umpty"I have one and think it's great.

I mainly play (when I have time, usually in the bath) F1 '06 but am looking for a good first person shooter.... suggestions please.

SOCOM Fireteam Bravo is pretty good.
I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. I do cocaine! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk... through my jumpsuit!

Something Fishy

These old PC adventures on PSP are great.. what a great idea.

Keef Monkey

Quote from: "Uncle Umpty"I have one and think it's great.

In the bath?!??? Sounds like a great idea, but I'd be utterly terrified it would slip out of my hand and bye bye PSP! It's the same reason I can't read comics in the bath for fear they'll suffer death by drowning.

Mardroid

Quote from: "Keef Monkey"In the bath?!??? Sounds like a great idea, but I'd be utterly terrified it would slip out of my hand and bye bye PSP! It's the same reason I can't read comics in the bath for fear they'll suffer death by drowning.

I read comics and books in the bath. And yes, there have been some 'Whoops, soggy page' moments. They dry though. I wouldn't be keen on taking a piece of electrical equipment into the bath with me though.

I've considered getting a PSP. Owning a PS2, if I were to upgrade to a next gen console, I'd likely go for a PS3 (although I'll admit X-Box 360 has a lot of appeal.)  The interractive element between PSP and PS3 certainly seems appealing, although I'm not sure how far that took off.