Main Menu

Slaine Beanie - how to buy?

Started by shaolin_monkey, 19 September, 2013, 12:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

Hi all

I noticed new subscribers get a Slaine beanie. I subscribe digitally cos of space issues, so is there another way of getting one? I can't see it in the 2000AD shop anywhere?

Also, my Rogue Trooper one is getting a bit tatty. Any chance of a limited run of those please? I'll buy at least two - one for general wear, and one for best!

Any help much appreciated! Ta!

COMMANDO FORCES

Digital subscribers get a digital one  ;)

ThryllSeekyr

ThryllSeekyr

Buttonman

It's a quality item!

I tried to give mine away in a letters based comp but noone bit - so hell mend ya!

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Buttonman on 28 January, 2015, 08:01:08 AM
It's a quality item!

I tried to give mine away in a letters based comp but noone bit - so hell mend ya!

Good for wearing on the moors...... (Wales by any chance?)

I'm eyeing  one on Ebay being sold for about $26, I though they had it for something cheaper, but the price went up since I added it to my Wish-List.

Buttonman

Wales! How very dare you! Perthshire in Bonnie Scotland!

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Buttonman on 28 January, 2015, 07:59:35 PM
Wales! How very dare you! Perthshire in Bonnie Scotland!

I heard about you misfortunate predicament and hope you get well soon, Mister Buttonman

On that subject of your where ever you were standing there, I could only guess, because I don't know here nor there of your lands.

ThryllSeekyr

Here is the a video I made while wearing my new Slaine - Beanie

ThryllSeekyr

I swear I misplaced my Slaine beanie and I'm not happy.

I'm making a noise (If you can hear my words!) about it here. Because a number of things have gone missing from room and other parts of the house I share with my father.

While our house isn't the most secure, I  am still bothered the supposed theft of this rare apparel, as I don't see it lying on top of anything or anywhere I have been since I lost the beanie yesterday.

I only removed it from my own head to comb my hair (What's left of it after some more shaving!) and when I needed it again.

It was nowhere to be seen.

I have ben wearing the damn thing nearly everyday since I got it and have only misplaced once before that.

If the sneaky person who took it is reading this.

I don't appreciate your actions.

I never consider lending out anything that belongs to me unless (Particually if it's clothing!)  asked and demand that my wishes are heeded if I refuse.

I was either in the old bathroom or laundry when I took off the beanie.

If it's never returned to me in the same condition it left me, then I may have to subscribe or see if another one is being sold on Ebay (For a reasonable price!)

Otherwise , these Beanies are rarer than you may believe and I definitely want the one I had originally sent out for back. 

ThryllSeekyr

Found it last night after picking up some clothing from the floor of my room.

Feeling dumb now, but still sure that wasn't where I left it!

Dandontdare

Fungus

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 30 March, 2015, 11:41:49 PM
Here is the a video I made while wearing my new Slaine - Beanie

Next time keep the camera running until you take it off.

COMMANDO FORCES

You need to make a special Beanie hanger, so when you take it off, you won't lose it, as it'll always be there.

Richmond Clements

Maybe the thief read your post, felt guilty and sneaked in and returned it.