Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

They were only making plans for him

wasted on the young pups around here, best response line of the week!

FACT
it is illegal to eat MINCE PIES before December 1st each year.
so put them back in the cupboard.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 18 November, 2011, 05:31:01 AM
FACT
it is illegal to eat MINCE PIES before December 1st each year.
so put them back in the cupboard.

Its also fact that mince pies found in the cupboard leftover from last christmas make excellent air hockey pucks, this is enhanced due to there unpredictable explosive quality
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Roger Godpleton

The goth hacker girl from NCIS is 42.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Emperor

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 11 February, 2012, 08:25:52 PM
The goth hacker girl from NCIS is 42.

So she is.

She was also married to a vexatious litigant called Coyote Shivers. Only in America.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Emperor

Kind of an anti-fact:

The world's longest poo was not 26 feet long, despite what my "What's Your Poo Telling You?" calendar* claims (and what I told anyone who stopped long enough in my vicinity, after reading about it).

QuoteIn February 1995, working in conjunction with nutritionists at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, I adopted a super fiber-rich diet which allowed me to successfully produce a single extruded excrement the exact length of my colon: 26 feet. I documented the extrusion at the Cranbrook-Kingswood High School Bowling Alley, Bloomfield Hills, MI, which offered a length of floor suitable for the process and measuring the results. The cathartic diet was supplemented by a high intake of Metamucil fiber substance. The weeklong endurance prior to the event was ensured by the employment of a plug specifically designed to curtail any premature excretions.

With photos:
http://web.archive.org/web/20090203212653/http://intermaweb.net/index.php/2005/10/29/world-record-4-peristaltic-action/

All lies apparently:

Quote"I think people want to believe," surmises the artist. Her World Records could only seem authentic in a world where so many extreme acts have resulted in so much art for so long. Last year at another gallery, Hines exhibited stills from World Record #4: Peristaltic Action, in which she supposedly deposited the world's longest shit down the length of a bowling alley. And she fooled people there too (since, according to New Art Examiner, some gallery goers were offended). Hines says her series is about the quest for immortality and the absurd lengths one will go to be remembered. She dares to parody work which has always been treated with reverence by vanguard artists, even if others regarded it as masochism or madness.

www.villagevoice.com/1998-12-08/news/let-s-make-an-ordeal/

As this record now appears to be vacant, could I volunteer Roger to take a... crack at it? Don't pooh pooh the idea too quickly!! Think about it for a bit and when you log on give me your answer.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

bigjobs67

The Welsh have no word for 'Plate'.
'Overwhelming, I'm I not!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 08 June, 2009, 02:20:57 PM
Things that I don't like should be banned.

Things you do like are banned.
Lock up your spoons!

Gonk

Alcohol is a drug and kills more people each year than heroin and crack cocaine combined.
coming at a cinema near you soon

James Stacey

Quote from: bigjobs67 on 13 February, 2012, 09:40:58 PM
The Welsh have no word for 'Plate'.

Other than 'dysgl', which is Welsh for 'plate'. Traditionally however, the Welsh language did not distinguish between 'green' and 'blue' as colours. Which is more interesting.

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Emperor on 13 February, 2012, 08:51:19 PM
Kind of an anti-fact:

The world's longest poo

With photos:
http://web.archive.org/web/20090203212653/http://intermaweb.net/index.php/2005/10/29/world-record-4-peristaltic-action/

Is that on a bowling lane?
Wheres the respect gone?
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Emperor

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 14 February, 2012, 01:17:35 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 13 February, 2012, 08:51:19 PM
Kind of an anti-fact:

The world's longest poo

With photos:

Is that on a bowling lane?
Wheres the respect gone?

Well you'd need a long flat area to lay it, so it'd be either that or a church.

Gonk

How long does it take to pass a giant stool like that? Is it like tantric sex where it lasts for hours?

Emperor

Quote from: wonkychop on 14 February, 2012, 03:29:13 PM
How long does it take to pass a giant stool like that? Is it like tantric sex where it lasts for hours?

I'd imagine once a bad boy like that begins to rear its ugly head then the trick is being able to move forward at a brisk enough pace to ensure even extrusion. The key to it being fakery is she claims to have waddle the 26 feet when you'd probably need to be on a skateboard once the (butt) plug is pulled.

Gonk

Going by the time on those video stills it took around just over half an hour to dump that load. That might qualify for a tantric plop.

bigjobs67

Up until 1975. The Honduran police force was staffed solely by women. FACT!
'Overwhelming, I'm I not!