lincnash

Quote from: flip-r mk2 on 19 September, 2017, 09:29:29 PM
Almost time to get home and examine my shiny headed twelve incher  :D

filippo
When you are finished, open big Dredd.
You will be very happy  :D.

Pete Wells

Quote from: TheTooN on 19 September, 2017, 08:10:52 PM
Good to see yours got through ok Pete :) Did they come in one big box or singles?

Hey Toon! I ordered one from 3A and the other from ID Toys (I'm sure Matthew from ID got his 1/12 Dredd's before the 3A lot so I wasn't taking any chances this time!)

Sorry to hear you got stung my friend! Makes a change from it being me!

ming

Picking up mine tomorrow with a bit of luck - can't wait!

TheTooN

Quick on your feet ordering one from each source Pete ;) I do remember being peeved that ID customers got theirs first last year but was happy to order direct again. 3A have upped the game this time around, shame HMRC didnt play ball. I've had a charge on almost everything since I started collecting Dredd tat, its not supposed to be easy is it  :lol:

I've never been so desperate for a bill to arrive in my life  :sick: Please let it arrive tomorrow so Dredd's a step closer.

Mikey

Been fiddling around with Dredd and it seems with every new pose I put him in, I get another artist vibe. I initially saw him as mostly Bollandish, with a dash of Staples and Dillon, mixed with McMahon lite boots, but the eagle and shoulder pads exude Ezquerra.

So, so good!
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

SIP

I'd say he was 90% Bolland, with a mixture of Greg Staples and Cliff Robinson thrown in for the last 10%. The shoulder pads are unmistakably 100% Bolland design though. The look of the various armor pieces and weapons are all very "Planet Replicas".

The quality is excellent on this figure. It leaves the 1/12 version that 3a did miles behind in the dust. Very solid body with nice ratchet joints and sturdy wrist pegs, just a massive improvement all round. I am very impressed with him.

Pete Wells

Joe and Rico! I drokking love these buggers!

TheTooN

Double trouble, absolutely awesome ! Please, please let my bill come today  :lol:

Dash Decent

My Dredd has arrived, carton no. 82.

I notice the pump-action slide is missing from the rifle in my box.  I assume it should be attached and is not included in another section of the box?

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TordelBack

C'mon Pete, at least put a little 'RICO' sticker over the badge - otherwise it's the Kraken business all over again!

Dash Decent

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 18 September, 2017, 11:58:29 AM
The eagle has landed..!!

Ah, I see from Andy's photo that the slide should be attached to the shotty.

That means I can't open mine until tomorrow when it's light and I can get a photo of it as-is.

Bummer!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TheTooN

I've seen someone else say they didnt have a nightstick in their box. Hope CS sorts it for ya Dash.

I dunno what the hecks going on with customs on mine. At least it seems to be moving but I've never in all my days seen a customs charge get revised. It will be interesting to see what they came up with and how. I couldnt give a rats ass about the extra money I just want them yesterday.

2017-09-22 12:50 National Hub, Sorted
2017-09-22 11:08 International Hub, Revised Customs charges raised
2017-09-22 11:04 International Hub, Released from customs
2017-09-19 11:02 International Hub, Customs charges raised
2017-09-14 09:08 International Hub, Awaiting Customs clearance
2017-09-13 21:47 International Hub, Awaiting Customs clearance
2017-09-13 21:46 International Hub, Arrived in the UK

I know he's worth the wait !!

I messaged ID Toys yesterday, if they had one in hand I would have bought a third just to get my mitts on one quicker. As it stands they are waiting for their final consignment which should be in Monday. If my ransom isnt here by then and they still have stock I will. At that larger scale I'm sure someone will be able to make an alt badge for me.

Krakajac

A couple more shots to add to those already posted by others...

You can see the Bolland influence in this shot...

Mikey

Quote from: SIP on 20 September, 2017, 10:33:10 PM
The shoulder pads are unmistakably 100% Bolland design though

Not denying Bolland all over, but it was this pose that brought Ezquerra to mind - it may be the width of the shoulders or something, but it definitely said Squirrel to me!

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TordelBack

Tracking site says my 12-incher has just been gently inserted into the Dublin mail centre!  SOON my Dreddy. SOON.