Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2019

Started by Hawkmumbler, 17 December, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

...and so will team FQP! Think this is the 11th straight TB in a row for me. Only missed the first one or two I think.

PlanetReplicas

Planet Replicas will be there in full effect too ;-)
www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

Dr Feeley Good

Quote from: PlanetReplicas on 15 April, 2019, 10:02:35 AM
Planet Replicas will be there in full effect too ;-)
Will you have anything new in time for the event?

PlanetReplicas

www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 11 April, 2019, 02:28:52 PM
...and so will team FQP! Think this is the 11th straight TB in a row for me. Only missed the first one or two I think.

:D :D :D :D

Dandontdare

Finally got my arse in gear and booked ticket, train and hotel! Decided to go for the full weekend this year after last year's shameful blow-out

Bolt-01

Hawkmumbler

Waaayy DDD! Knew you where down for it! I've yet to book hotel but otherwise all ready, just getting my arse in gear to finish Zenith this year! 😂

Tiplodocus

I think I can make this for the first time ever.

I'm already working on a filth infused pitch for the Pitchfest.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Jim_Campbell

Having discovered a much better route for getting to Harrogate by train, I should definitely be there this year... first time since, I think, 2014.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

Tiplodocus

That'd be great to actually meet you in the flesh.

Bolt, I may have a stack of old Zarjaz in the loft, I'll check and bring them along if I have.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 11 September, 2019, 08:23:18 AM
We'll see...

To be fair, I did try to go last year but work meant that I could realistically only go for the Saturday, but when I arrived at the train station, the train I was meant to catch had been cancelled, leaving me with the option of waiting another hour, to make a much longer version of the journey on a train that would contain its normal quota of passengers plus more or less everyone who was supposed to be on the train I had intended to take. Given that this was likely to take 2-3 hours off the very limited time I had at the show anyway, I'm afraid I fucked it off and went to the pub instead... :-/
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

Jim, it will be great to catch-up again. It's been too long and same for you Tips - it was Hi-Ex! when we last spoke wasn't it?

Tiplodocus

Weekend ticket purchased.

Yay!