Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Right people - that 'Tomorrow Queen' will be around 12" tall, the wee 'bot is around 6-7" just to give you an idea.

News just in from Ashley Wood -

"next week lads !

gonna try sumin new too, as the people more interested in this is probably different, im gonna try a different way of selling, more news soon

bamba will have a exclusive black mongrol ! its super cool !"

I'll repeat that: MONGROL IS ON SALE NEXT WEEK. No mention of price just yet, I'm sure it'll come very soon. The 'different' comment might mean sale times being UK/Euro friendly, but I'm just speculating. And black Mongrol? Could be interesting!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

ming

Yeah, looking good.

I'll start a 3A Mongrol Sale thread as soon as I get word of a date and price.  I'll post all the pics I can find, plus info on how to navigate Bambaland and the need for a PayPal account (get this sorted asap if you don't already have one).  I'll also try and get info about a possible retail option if I can squeeze some news out of Ash.

Fingers crossed for a long sales window and confirmation that Mongrol will be available from retailers as well...

Mardroid

Those pics are fantastic! I particularly like the real sense of mood and character you get just from the different poses, opening his mouth, etc.

I hope he's got somewhere to hook the other end of his chain though. It could be embarrassing charging forward yelling "MONGROL SMUSH!", only to have his head ripped off cos the other end got caught on a girder... (I'm just funning I'm no he's drawn that way.)

As I've said before, my personal preference would be less rust, but the detail really is wonderful. If I had a job with the required level of disposable income I'd surely be tempted.

Did a black Mongrol ever feature in the strip?*

*No criticism intended if he didn't. Just curious, like.

Buddy

This is brilliant... pity its a bit too costly for me.

Loving the little jar of Mess on his shoulder.

Mardroid

Quote from: Mardroid on 21 February, 2011, 04:53:26 PM
(I'm just funning I'm no he's drawn that way.)

Okay this should be "I'm just funning. I know he is drawn that way."

Intentionally inventing new words is one thing, but that was embarrassing.

Mikey

He's going down well with the 3a crowd-Spread the Word!

M

dweezil2

Brilliant! I want them both!

Hope the funds will stretch! :o
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

JOE SOAP

ming

Date announced: Feb 28th!

Countdown timer on the 3A production blog...

http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/

More soon...

:)

ming

A little more... Proper thread later.

$250 (USD), including shipping worldwide.

Quote from Ash:

"well retailers will be offered at the same time as its offered online

and the standard Mongrol will stay in the store for as long as I can keep it there, more than 24 hours

2000ad toys will get a different treatment of sale.

also we will offere a THARG 2.0 , updated gloves and boots, featuring a new logo etc. this will offered to retailers only
"

Spaceghost

There's no way I can justify spending that much on a toy robot, no matter how sexy it is. And it IS very sexy.

Always thought Mongrol's head was yellow though. Was it originally red?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Mikey

Yeah, it was Lee. You never know, there may be another yellow head version someday...

M.

Buddy

Tharg 2.0 to retailers only!

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Where can I get one?

Mikey

From a retailer!

There are a few around who carry 3A stuff - a UK based one I've used is OneSixthBruce -  http://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/. Contact them and tell 'em you want a Tharg 2.0! (although I reckon he'd be on them already...)

M.

mogzilla

fat boy dale isnt buying one no way man cos three a are sh*& but he might and then sell it! yeah! so there!!! ;)